Hit the jackpot!!!

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
A while ago I did the brown bag, and 3 shirt special on shoptna.com.

I get it today, and I get a sting shirt, a MEM shirt, an Angle shirt, and an A.J. Styles.

Fucking boss.

MONKEY <3!!!!!! You don't talk to me no more, I feel unloved :(.

I ordered the brown bag with the 3 DVD and the shirt (I didn't know there was one for just shirts or I would have done that, fiddlesticks). Either way mine should be at my house on Friday. Damn thing was suppose to be there yesterday but it got stuck in Mississippi. Right now it is in Ohio, can't wait.

And you got yourself quite the steal bro. I'm gonna get stuck with like an all Daniels package and I hate him with a passion. Unless of course it is Curry Man, I fucking love Curry Man.

Nice one Ghost, all thou I must admit I thought you ment the actual lottery, still hoping to get lucky on the actual one tonight (danish lottery, 13,75 million dollars, or 75 million dkk! winnings will be shared between 7 people thou, but it's still alot!)

I have already laid claim to that Daniels set.:shifty:

Trust me if I get the Daniels DVD Scotty it will be sent to you in the mail. But if it is a Curry Man T-Shirt it is mine. That is the only time Daniels has ever entertained me. That will probably make me a target as everyone loves Daniels lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back