Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant [Wrestlemania 3]

Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant

Randy "Macho Man" Savage vs. Hulk Hogan

DISK 2

Wrestlemania
Hulk Hogan vs. The Ultimate Warrior [Champion vs. Champion]

Summerslam 94
Steel Cage Match
Owen Hart vs. Bret Hart [One of the best steel cage matches ever! After the match all of Bret and Owen's family members try to climb the cage to stop Owen from beating up Bret, its pretty crazy.]

Wrestlemania 12
Iron Man Match
Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michales [Great match but which longtime fan doesn't own this already?]

Mind Games
Shawn Michales vs. Mankind [Same comment for the Iron Man Match. Shawn does a cross body to Mankind at one point and both men fall through a table at ringside! The Undertaker makes an apperance near the end.]

Wrestlemania 14
Shawn Michales vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin [The Austin Era Has Begun!!!...to quote Jim Ross. Mike Tyson was funny to watch during the match.]

DISK 3

Royal Rumble 2000
Street Fight
HHH vs. Cactus Jack [Great, great match. Thumtacks, chairs, steel steps, barbed wire baseball bats, handcuffs....great match. The Rock makes an appearance as does Stephanie McMahon near the end.]

Summerslam 2000
Triple Threat Match
The Rock vs. HHH vs. Kurt Angle [Great match that had a lot of interference with Stephanie McMahon and a botched table spot near the beginning...watch the crowd explode when the Rock appears. Great moment when Angle turned on HHH after telling Stephanie he'd help her husband.]

Wrestlemania 17
The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin [The second of the three times the two fought at a Wrestlemania, and their best one of the three. Austin's heel turn is pulled off greatly]

Vengeance 2001
Undisputed Championship Match
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Chris Jericho [Finally, Jericho wins the title he deserved more than once! Hopefully the celebration at the end will also be included!]

Vengeance 2002
Triple Threat Match
The Rock vs. The Undertaker vs. Kurt Angle [Three of the best made a fantastic match, one of the match of the year candidates of 2002. Each one hit the other's finishing move on the third man! Try to envision what I just said! ha ha. The Rock wins his last title]

Summerslam 2002
Undisputed Championship Match
The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar [Okay match to show Brock become the youngest [at that time] champion in history] Paul Heyman gets Rock Bottomed through the announce table!]

Royal Rumble 2003
Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit [The best one on one wrestling match in 2003. This is the match i watch over and over again. Best moment was when Benoit german suplexed Angle all the way over so Angle did a 360 turn in midair!
The crowd appreciation for Benoit at the end of the match SHOULD be included to show how much Benoit and Angle entertained the audience]

Vengeance 2005
Triple Threat Match
John Cena vs. Christain vs. Chris Jericho [Good match, this was when Cena was untouchable but the crowd was evenly split for all three men. A great Tower of Doom moment in one corner of the ring

I'm buying it ASAP

Yeah, it is a bit old. I've not got it either, but the older bouts interest me. Particularly interested in Iron Sheik/Hogan.

I thought the 'Taker/Hogan match was on this set, though?

I only want it for the older matches. Damned fye didn't have it so I picked up a few Roh DVDs instead.

I only want it for the older matches. Damned fye didn't have it so I picked up a few Roh DVDs instead.

^^^^

You are an excellent man, sir. Did they have anything other than the Koch retail DVDs in stock? What'd you get?

The only reason I bought the one dvd was because of the Joe/Kobashi match. I knew it was rated 5 stars so I figured it'll be worth a watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back