• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hiring 1-2 WZCW.com Writers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermit

the Frog
Killjoy.gif

You've seen the model and proof of concept. One full cycle in the books for the newly renovated WZCW.com. The feedback has been great, and WZCW Management has given the green light to increase the writing staff for WZCW.com.

I, David Kerms, am looking for 1-2 individuals to join me in helping put out exciting content for WZCW fans to enjoy on a weekly basis.

Role Specifications

• Writing staff members will be required to do at least 2 articles a month assigned by me (David Kerms/Kermit). Preferably, 1 per bi-weekly round.
  • Show initiative to generate fresh ideas for special pieces.

Role Requirements

• Punctuality - I will give plenty of heads up to work on pieces, but I expect articles to be turned in on requested deadline days. There are no extensions for these assignments. If you roll in late, we all look late.
  • Time - The output amount may seem fairly small, but it is still a time commitment. Do not apply if you do not have the time. I, of course, am very sympathetic to real life emergencies and situations that arise.

Role Perks

• The ability to create original content for the fed outside of RPs.
  • Introduction to work that falls under the "Creative" system you might see one day if you join the WZCW Creative team during your tenure with the fed.
  • (You will get to create your very own WZCW.com personality to act as an alias for articles written by you.)

With that information in mind, feel free to PM me if you are interested in joining the WZCW.com Website Staff.

2cr0ubn.png

Website Manager
David Kerms

Credits
Banner: Killjoy
Article: Kermit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics