Hip Hop in the Cage

new Chief Keef mixtape. this guy may be more ignorant and hype than Flocka, shit makes me wanna pop hella beans and mosh with some 300 pound *****s.

[YOUTUBE]2WcRXJ4piHg&list=FLtkoKvsvKwEk_4mSDgM366w&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]

rest of mixtape.....

http://www.datpiff.com/Chief-Keef-Back-From-The-Dead-mixtape.324584.html

interesting little article about dude.... didn't realize he was younger than me. http://gawker.com/5892589/

[YOUTUBE]GdCpS430cPA&feature=BFa&list=FLtkoKvsvKwEk_4mSDgM366w&lf=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]

X probably regrets saying I have great music taste now, but this Plies song is kinda cool, honest.

[YOUTUBE]Y3PRQ7Muyjw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]YhycjXvFDy8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Can't tell if he's making fun of Kanye and Jay or givin props (prolly neither)

[YOUTUBE]ZF2wjwoBHLY[/YOUTUBE]

FIGG SIIIIIIIIIDE

X HE CAN RAP I SWEAR

[YOUTUBE]DLO7r4eOE8o&list=FLtkoKvsvKwEk_4mSDgM366w&index=4&feature=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]

Not bad, I mean it's not so much his lyrics that turn me off as it is just his flow. Dude sounds fucking ******ed honestly. He's not a bad lyricist though.

I have a feeling I already posted "Gimmie Yours," but fuck it.

[YOUTUBE]WQkQG4k-Z-k[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]0UKTjm5ZRJU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]QIMP8W1e_yA[/YOUTUBE]

AZ is always cool FreshPrints. His first album is such a classic. Shit his first few albums are pretty good. "Uncut Raw" was my shiiiiit back in like, 11th grade.

AZ is always cool FreshPrints. His first album is such a classic. Shit his first few albums are pretty good. "Uncut Raw" was my shiiiiit back in like, 11th grade.

I couldn't agree more, man. I feel like that album is so underrated (as is AZ), though. People just don't seem to realize how dope it actually is. It's definitely a classic.

[YOUTUBE]YLspeXrF8BY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]WREfy-OAETI[/YOUTUBE]

Figure I'd post this here since you guys are the only ones that would care, but Michael K. Williams (Omar Little on The Wire/Chalky White on Boardwalk Empire) is set to play Russell Tyrone Jones (Ol' Dirty Bastard/ODB of Wu-Tang Clan fame) in a new biopic. How epic is this going to be, huh? I can't wait!

Figure I'd post this here since you guys are the only ones that would care, but Michael K. Williams (Omar Little on The Wire/Chalky White on Boardwalk Empire) is set to play Russell Tyrone Jones (Ol' Dirty Bastard/ODB of Wu-Tang Clan fame) in a new biopic. How epic is this going to be, huh? I can't wait!

Hopefully this project comes to fruition. There was supposed to be an NWA biopic coming out this year but that project seems to be on hold for the moment. John Singleton was going to direct with Lil Eazy E possibly playing his dad and Ice Cube's son possibly playing him.

Obie Trice's new album "Bottoms Up" comes out next week but it leaked out online yesterday and it's damn good.

[YOUTUBE]s73VGzhmIY0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]okJDClbczPo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]rpFpDdqEi-0[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back