Hide your daughters...

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
Coming from my brand new WWE Magazine.

They are promoting Triple H on the cover. Looks like our savior is returning sooner than later.

I didn't make it up, but I'm using it anyway. To be civil, I'll use quotation marks.

"SummerSlam 2010: A Trip For The Gold"

sheeeit.jpg

He needs to go to SD! They have Rey Mysterio, Big Show, CM Punk, and Jack "Kurt Angle" Swagger, and that's about it.

With the MITB spot open it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Trips comes back and wins the case and uses it at Summerslam against Sheamus. Unlikely, but ya never know. And despite not really liking Trips I'm excited for his return.

With the MITB spot open it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Trips comes back and wins the case and uses it at Summerslam against Sheamus. Unlikely, but ya never know. And despite not really liking Trips I'm excited for his return.

Trips in MITB would remove some of the suspense. He would win it. Thats why you will never see him in it.

Tenta used to use that Mattitude avy.

What if Rhodes and DiBiase won MITB?

I would be sad, I don't care for either of them.

Which obviously shows you have no taste in talent. Cody Rhodes has stepped his game up and is fucking FLYING to the finish line with his new gimmick. I've been impressed, and wouldn't be shocked if he pulled it off. Even though Im sure I said last week that he didnt have a shot in hell.

What if Rhodes and DiBiase won MITB?

I'd mark out like a hot chick does when Cena does his super cool shirt taking off thing if Cody pulled off the victory. I'd be ok with Teddy Boy winning, though I'd much rather see him purchase the briefcase (much like Pops did with the title).

While I loved Million Dollar Man, DiBiase Jr. isn't that interesting to me, in terms of his voice and in-ring work. Great gimmick, not-so-great wrestler unfortunately. Though he IS a really nice guy and he autographed a sig I made of him, which I have pinned up on my bulletin board.

Rhodes however has a much better voice and has the Dashing gimmick that he can make his own. He's also much more exciting in the ring to me.

While I loved Million Dollar Man, DiBiase Jr. isn't that interesting to me, in terms of his voice and in-ring work. Great gimmick, not-so-great wrestler unfortunately. Though he IS a really nice guy and he autographed a sig I made of him, which I have pinned up on my bulletin board.

Rhodes however has a much better voice and has the Dashing gimmick that he can make his own. He's also much more exciting in the ring to me.

I agree with the terms that Dibiase needs to branch out and create his own gimmick. I pretty much think this is just the E's attempt to get him over before letting him go on his own. Little changes here and there will be good (like the Virgil for Maryse swap). But Cody seems to have the advantage with his own gimmick and what not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back