Hi

hello a7xoff. Excited for the All Star Game?

but of course, I hear a lot of people talking about how stupid it is and what not, but that's for a different discussion... So I've been gone for a while... what did I miss? All mods/admins the same?

Um, I think the last change was Jake giving up his Admin and Shocky becoming Admin, were you there for that?

ya I was here for that actually. Well glad to see nothing's really changed. Ugh I had a real rough month/month and a half. Which is why I haven't been here. Things are a bit better now, so hopefully I'll be back a bit more regularly again...

Not to much has changed. I onl just noticed the 2008 Avatar Collection got deleted, hence the reason I've gone back to my old school Vivi avatar. Plus, I bought Kingdom Hearts today, so I gotta show some love.

Shango: Not much really... Same old I suppose you?

Derf: Congrats on gettin Kingdom Hearts. It really is a great game! The whole series is pretty good. I dunno if you know, but they re released the "middle" game Chain Of memories for the PS2. If you plan of playing Kingdom Hearts II, I suggest playin C.O.M. as the second game will be a bit easier to pick up on

ya I was here for that actually. Well glad to see nothing's really changed. Ugh I had a real rough month/month and a half. Which is why I haven't been here. Things are a bit better now, so hopefully I'll be back a bit more regularly again...

I was wondering whats been up with you while I was driving the other day. Hope all is ok, man. Without you and Agrex around, I feel like the hockey love has left the boards...I was so distraught I unbanned Wes to hear him spout off about the Stars. At least Justin is still interested.

I was wondering whats been up with you while I was driving the other day. Hope all is ok, man. Without you and Agrex around, I feel like the hockey love has left the boards...I was so distraught I unbanned Wes to hear him spout off about the Stars. At least Justin is still interested.
^^that makes Sam feel a lil bit better.

Dont worry, after the All Star Break, Canucks will get back to winning. Then TM will gloat... I hope.

You must post!!! In hockey!

Heh. Ya I'm doing alright now. I saw you unbanned Wes and proceeded to ask him what's up with his Western Conference flop of the year.

Shango: Not much really... Same old I suppose you?

Derf: Congrats on gettin Kingdom Hearts. It really is a great game! The whole series is pretty good. I dunno if you know, but they re released the "middle" game Chain Of memories for the PS2. If you plan of playing Kingdom Hearts II, I suggest playin C.O.M. as the second game will be a bit easier to pick up on

ONLY IN JAPAN AND NORTH AMERICA

europe was raped ONCE AGAIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back