HEYMAN OUT AT ECW (From wwe.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wall_of_Jericho

Break Me Down.
Distraught by the results of December to Dismember, ECW Representative Paul Heyman appeared to be distant and depressed this afternoon at the North Charleston Coliseum hours before an ECW live event.

This condition was further exasperated by Mr. McMahon, who decided to send Heyman home. The WWE Chairman cited slumping television ratings and a disgruntled talent roster as causes for Mr. Heyman’s dismissal.

Check back with ECW.com for updates on the status on Paul Heyman and ECW.

Source: www.wwe.com

Link: http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/news/heymanout

Looks like there was a major blowup backstage.

Heyman MUST HAVE said something about ECW not being what it was in the past.

ianhbk said:
Looks like there was a major blowup backstage.

Heyman MUST HAVE said something about ECW not being what it was in the past.

Yeah man as I said in the other post, I hope Heyman had the balls to stand up to Vince and give him a piece of his mind.

Wall_of_Jericho said:
Yeah man as I said in the other post, I hope Heyman had the balls to stand up to Vince and give him a piece of his mind.

Yeah I agree and I hope that as well.

Something seriously had to be said, but of course, with the way things are run these days, he was fired for speaking his mind, that is of course if he did stand up to Vince.

Pretty sad.

Wall_of_Jericho said:
Yep, Vince is always right (in his mind) and if you try and argue with him you are going to lose.

Yeah see that's what enrages me man, people(talent) won't stand up for themselves for the fear of being fired or released or whatever.

Example being Rey/Chris Beniot/Chavo over the Eddie storyline.

Creative knows its wrong but don't care once they get ratings.

And Money revenue and crap.

And Just as I type this I read Big Show is leaving WWE after tonight.

Dear Lord the amount of breaking news :):):)

Well, Vince had it coming, Survivor Series, December To Dismember & Armageddon look like the worst PPV's in years & all back to back.

I had high hopes for the return of ECW but with the departure of Heyman & Show tonight, along with Angle already gone & RVD & Sabu unhappy with everything ECW looks like its in its last breath. :/

Wall_of_Jericho said:
Man for such a shit Pay Per View last night it has created a whole shit load of fall out hasn't it?

Damn right, I'd say Heyman just had enough of ECW not being what it was and the bad reaction to last night's show was probably the icing on the cake for him.

tjhere said:
I guarantee you it isn't Heyman being released! He didn't say a damn word to Vince. Its gonna be a storyline where Heyman is all depressed because his star attraction The Big Show is gone, Lashley is the top guy now and everything he has worked for is down the toilet all in one night. Thats all it is.

If...IF Vince appears on ECW which he may he will probably say that he is "replacing" Paul E. with someone like The Coach or some dispicable thing and Paul will end up sucking ass to get back in the good graces of his roster to "fight the system" like he used to. Its all a story guranteed.

If he was being released it would have said "WWE has come to terms with the release of Paul Heyman creator of ECW and former Smackdown general manager. WWE wishes him the best in his future endeavors." JUST like they do everytime they fire someone.

Thats soo true, i feel that there is more to the situation.maybe ratings, they area gonna start pushing ecw big because i dont think that they would fire haymen, think about it tnawould snap him up and they dont want him to go to the competition

If it is a storyline it's the best they have had in quite a long time. if it's not it looks like the end of ecw.

"Problems started yesterday when most everyone realized that the ECW PPV was quite awful to say the least. Heyman was unhappy with how the show was booked and he voiced his concerns before and after the show. There were issues between Heyman and McMahon because of how the show played out on TV, with most everyone knowing that it was a disaster. Furthermore, the problems carried over from last night, and led to incidents occuring backstage at today's RAW/ECW taping.

At 2:00 P.M., Heyman had a meeting with Vince and Stephanie McMahon. Heyman came out of the meeting looking as if nothing happened. Nobody had any idea that there was anything wrong between the two parties. Shortly thereafter, Heyman gathered his belongings and left the building to go home."

The above was posted on WrestleAttitude. Also, it is being said the Sabu has offically been released from the WWE and RVD plans to leave the first second he gets. He has repeatedly voiced his thoughts on jumbing to TNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back