Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitman_Hart

Dark Match Jobber
Is there anybody here that is an adult, and will report a computer hacker to there ISP? I found one, and he's threatening to hack me.

rule #37 of the internetz

if someone threatens to hack you, chances are they don't know how

Well actually, he did hack someguy after I had to admin him on my forums since he did threaten to hack me if I didn't admin him...SO then he found out some guys IP address and he told me on MSN he hacked them, that guy never came back.

And also, random question, how good is McAffee security?

It's a very good security, although there is no 100% way to be safe from hackers.

But yeah, chances are if he threatened to hack you and hasn't done so yet, he's full of it.

PS: Does 18 qualify me?

Oh, cool. Never knew that about McAffee. But yea, he has hacked alot of people what that IRC thingy, I believe. And yea, if you can call your ISP and report him, lol.

So... How am I supose to call my ISP without knowing who it is? Without evidence... So forth so on.

AIM.

I use to have MSN, but then they fucked my account over so I never made another one.

Couger2626 if you have AIM.

If you have admin to the board you should be able to get his ip which you can report.

Hitman_Hart said:
Is there anybody here that is an adult, and will report a computer hacker to there ISP? I found one, and he's threatening to hack me.

good luck pal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back