Hey

Jackiz Kirey

Dark Match Winner
Hey guys, I can only look at spam-friendly sections in the forum!!! What is happening? Why can't I view the WWE section???

Please let me out moderator! Please, just give me one more chance. I won't make any more threads. I will only post. I type 90-100 words per minute by the way.

Please let me out moderator! Please, just give me one more chance. I won't make any more threads. I will only post. I type 90-100 words per minute by the way.

You though Umaga and Eddie Guerrero were still alive. You said Cody Rhodes should drop his gimmick because he has moles on his back. If you aren't an idiot, I don't know who is.

BURN!

And Jackiz, the way you get out is by making GOOD threads in here. This is your rehabilitation, there is no easy way out. You must prove yourself worthy.

I believe SNS offered up his services as a mentor, I think Jackiz should take this opportunity.

I would have him out of here in a week.

The reason you’re in here is because your an arrogant little shit. That and because your threads were truly atrocious. Also, don't beg, that leaves you in here longer.

does anyone kno what the fuck typing 90-100 wpm has to do with anything? typing fast to make a shitty post\thread dosent excuse you from thinking eddie is alive or people should get fired bc u cant understand them. (said in a scottish accent) did u get that or should i turn down the sean connery tone a bit?

by the way, ur an idiot.

does anyone kno what the fuck typing 90-100 wpm has to do with anything?QUOTE]
:lol:

The part about the words per minute and someone saying he said Cody Rhodes can't be dashing because he has moles on his back really did make me lol.

I hope to see more of Jackiz.

his ignorance is amusing. somehow i think he is from an alternate reality, or he is just an 8year old with a computer. he reminds me of frito from 'idiocracy'. great flick but freaking ignorant people.

Which begs the question... Crashin, who is Bubba?

bubba2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back