• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hey Sly

Little Jerry Lawler

Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
I think he's calling us out.

dude i have no clue what you are watching but how could bret hart vs hbk be overrated? but u probably love Triple h vs batista at wm21 right? hbk may not look as exciting are as interested as he use to back in the day. but he sells things three times better and the fans are into his matches plus in his oldest age he still consistantly uses more moves than cena or batista. you slso said a wjhile back that Batista has been a better wrestler than hbk the last three or four years. name me a mach that batista was in that was just a regular singles match than kurt vs Hbk which was exactly four years ago. Batista in the ring= shit HBk in the ring= gold. and as far as sly fox 96 goes ur dick buddy Cena, admitted how honored he was to share a main event at mania with hbk so it kinda makes you look silly when u disrespect the man and the legend that your favorite respects

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back