Here Comes The Monaaaayyyyy! Raw 4/18 LD *EVERYONE READ FIRST POST*

Pay Per Ghost

What they f*ck happened in the thread section here
Like again.

Man I love the Owens Vs Shane chemistry.

I dunno what I'm watching these days, Styles Vs Reigns, Zayn, Tag Team Div blowing up.

All we need is Joe interrupting Lesnar.

Remember that this show is taped and spoilers are available. DO NOT POST ANY SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD. If you do, you will be banned for one week.

KB

LaBar said this could be a "memorable" Raw, evidently, and he's sometimes not totally full of shit, so. Could be interesting times.

Not a spoiler - Shane tweeted publicly that he'll be running Raw again this week, so hopefully the series of good Raws continue. They seem to be emphasizing that Shane's character puts on tight, wrestling heavy shows, so I hope that continues.

LaBar said this could be a "memorable" Raw, evidently, and he's sometimes not totally full of shit, so. Could be interesting times.

Not a spoiler - Shane tweeted publicly that he'll be running Raw again this week, so hopefully the series of good Raws continue. They seem to be emphasizing that Shane's character puts on tight, wrestling heavy shows, so I hope that continues.
giphy.gif

even money we get a phone booth or something "British" on the set tonight?

So stupid that they do that only for London shows. Either don't do it at all or do it for everything.

So stupid that they do that only for London shows. Either don't do it at all or do it for everything.

I would venture there is quite literally a 100% chance of a dumb phone booth on the stage.

Nia Jax and Samoa Joe vs Bayley and Mojo is a thing at NXT house shows now.

Why would you want anybody to be called up ever?

I hate only seeing Finn and Bayley once every three weeks. Instead, I want them on the main roster. I'll get super excited over it, demand they be pushed, then turn on them once they get over exposed. As is tradition in the IWC.

Big if true. I can't wait until until the bloom is off the rose with Sami. Some of my fan mail is getting desperate. Though I'm sure RVD is pleased that my attention has shifted.

Don't forget the massive English flags to remind the audience that they haven't been magically transported to the States and that they are still, in fact, in England.

All they really need is Cesaro and his James Bond entrance. That's infinitely cooler and more English than a random phone booth or car.

Plus I'm sure New Day will make some Doctor Who references or something. They're nerds and stuff.

Oh yeah, I forgot that Cesaro is now James Bond without the looks, personality, charm, gadgets and license to kill. Because those are the elements of the Bond character that needed to be stripped away.

His old European rap music from 2012 would probably fit the Bond entrance better. It was slower, more suave sounding.

I'm looking forward to tonight's show. This could be really good hopefully more of what we've been seeing will en awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back