Help win me a dime. Please

MoneyMack

Getting Noticed By Management
My buddy doesnt think i can find the answer to this question in less then 5 minutes. Time starts when i post

There was a tag team in the NWA. I wanna say late 80's, maybe early 90's. So NWA had flair & the horsemen. Sting, dusty, magnum & roadwarriors. Saturday nights at 6:05est on TBS.

My question is: Who was the tag team whose entrance music was: "Fight for Your Right to Party" by The Beastie Boys? All i remember is 2 pretty small white guys. Probly as big as MCMG. & they had different designs shaved into thier hair.

Thanks for the help guys.

Ah fuck, helped you out a minute too late. Hopefully he gives you an extension. Sorry brother.

Oh My Fucking GOD!!!

Talk about taking somebody back!! I was 9 when this happend!! My 1st introduction to the Beastie Boys!! Vs. "Bullet Bob" & Brad Armstrong & his man perm! Fawk me! I almost shit my pants!!

God Bless New Breed!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoVj90uWtPg

By the way: How the hell do I get the actual youtube video to just post directly into my post? I figured it was with the "youtube" button...but NOPE!

Basically you just take the youtube code (in this case PoVj90uWtPg) and put that and only that inside the youtube bracket thing.

A trip down memory lane!

Courtesy of JGlass

Slater-dazed-and-confused-1626436-200-200.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back