• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help Me in My Hunt for Avatars

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Your mission, if you choose to accept, will be to go forth and present avatars of the following wrestlers for possible inclusion into the new batch of avatars:

The Great Sasuke
KENTA
Toshiaki Kawada
Jumbo Tsuruta
Akira Taue
Jun Akiyama
"Dr. Death" Steve Williams
El Samurai
Jushin "Thunder" Liger
Koji Kanemoto (Tiger Mask III)

And if you come across any Misawa or Kobashi avatars don't be hesitant to post those eithers. Trying to get a more diverse collection of avatars going instead of having nineteen Miz avatars when we could be having a Kawada avatar for those of us with a taste for the puro.

Mucho Gracias to anyone who decideds to give it a crack.

I felt like making a couple, I'll update if I make more.

99548863.jpg

utttntitled1.jpg

76253950.jpg

31073934.jpg

90928125.jpg

23827904.jpg

45041368.jpg

Reactions: X
Nice, thanks Doc. Love me some Dr. Death and I'm fairly certain we don't have an avatar for him. Come to think of it I'm not sure we ever did include a Stan Hansen one either.

Holy fuck BC, those new avatars you just edited into your old post are awesome man. I'm going to go post those in the avatar thread right now.

Any chance on a KENTA avatar? (not Kenta Kobashi, KENTA Kobayashi)

Nah, I think we have two Stan Hansen's. Lariat uses one of them.

Do we have a Muta?

muta.png

I tried finding a picture of KENTA over the summer, but it was really hard. I'll look again.

These may fit. I know they don't fit the nationality, but meh, they're super unknown to most.

MIL-avatar1.jpg

- Mil Mascaras

drwagner-avatar.jpg

- Dr. Wagner Jr.

Nah, I think we have two Stan Hansen's. Lariat uses one of them.

Do we have a Muta?

muta.png

I tried finding a picture of KENTA over the summer, but it was really hard. I'll look again.

If that gets added, I'm totally gonna drop Faith Lehane like a habit. Keiji is my favorite puro worker.

Probably not, but who knows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back