• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hell In A Cell - WWE Divas Championsip: Kelly Kelly(c) vs. Beth Phoenix

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
At HIAC this Sunday, the third consecutive ppv meeting between Kelly Kelly & Beth Phoenix takes place. Of course, the WWE Divas Championship is up for grabs.

I think that the third time will be the charm for Beth Phoenix. Kelly Kelly has gotten by the Glamazon cleanly the past few times but I think it's all over this Sunday. Beth scored a pinfall win over Kelly in a tag team match this past Monday on Raw and it just fits in with the idea of Beth gaining that edge, that little bit of momentum needed to take the strap from Kelly. Besides, just giving Kelly Kelly a 3rd straight ppv appearance against the same opponent with nothing changing just seems like a complete waste of time. But, to be fair, it is a Divas match and it's amazing how often you think of the phrase "a complete waste of time" when mentioning the Divas.

What I'm expecting is another Kelly win. My feeling from the start of this was that they wanted to establish Kelly as the main woman but also that this is all to set up Beth Vs Natalya. Beth will try multiple times to take the belt and fail miserably until Natalya gets her shot, wins right away and Beth feels bitter about it.

I predict it'll be a good match based on Kelly's in-ring progression with timing and selling. Still, i think Beth is gonna win. And i hope she's gonna win.

Then i hope that the feud between DOD and Kelly continue because a title switch is a good way to deepen a feud. Plus, why end it when its really starting to liven up the division???

Also, if Natalya interferes i really REALLY hope that Eve doesn't run out for the save because, although it'd make sense, i just plain don't like her at all. It'd be better if Aj/or Kaitlyn came out for the save, no one would expect them of all people to come out, and it'd also make sense knowing their history with Natalya.

Its a shame i can't afford to pay for the PPV, it looks like its gonna be really good one.

seems WWE are really high on kelly kelly right now so im picking kelly kelly to pick up the win and i think she will be champ for a while. there building her up to be the top diva in wwe and i think its working shes getting better and better. but i do think kelly kelly should lose the title to spice up this feud

So this feud has been going on for a few months now with this being Beth's 3rd title shot in a row. How anyone can still be interested in this program is beyond me. There has been absolutely no progress. Seriously, we're in the same damn spot we were when this shit started. Beth and Natalya hate the other Divas but they can't beat Kelly Kelly. What else? Nothing.

I'm hoping Kelly wins so we can move on because if Beth wins, we're certainly going to have a rematch or two and I'm pretty fucking sick of seeing these two try. Even if Beth wins, how shitty does she look since it took her 3 fucking tries to beat Kelly, someone Maryse made her bitch time and time again?

Christ, I hate women's wrestling. I really really do.

Im hoping beth will take this, but i dont think it will be clean.

Im thinking Natalya will interfere somehow and cost Kelly the match, that way she can remain a contender and have a reason to go after beth.

If Kelly wins im gonna be pissed but if she wins via roll up...Imma be reaaaalllllyyyyyy pissssssed!

Im hoping beth will take this, but i dont think it will be clean.

Im thinking Natalya will interfere somehow and cost Kelly the match, that way she can remain a contender and have a reason to go after beth.

If Kelly wins im gonna be pissed but if she wins via roll up...Imma be reaaaalllllyyyyyy pissssssed!

I was JUST going to say this. I'm sick of reading Kelly Kelly win via roll-up. The Glamazon is big, but Kelly's finisher doesn't require her to be strong and lift anybody.

Kelly has managed to slither away from Beth Phoenix before, but I think The Glamazon will walk away with the title on Sunday. This feud has been going on for a while, and Beth should finally defeat Kelly at the pay per view. The matches between these two have been decent enough, but Kelly needs to move on to a new challenger, if Beth loses this match. This feud is starting to feel kind of stale, and the Divas title picture could use a fresh spark.

This is going to be an ongoing fued but with Natalya becoming more involved and taking on Kelly x2 soon, as for this match i can't see it being one of the all time great diva's matches but still a good enough one, Beth will dominate this match and will get a convincing victory.

Winner - Beth Phoenix via Pinfall

Yeah, I'm losing interest in this rapidly. Natalya's and Beth's cleavage are the only things actually holding my attention now. It has to end here. Was this angle designed to elevate Kelly Kelly or Natalya and Phoenix? Can Kelly Kelly finally hit the K2 on Phoenix or can Beth finally beat the champion one-on-one? That's what it comes down to. Me? I think it's to close to call. It's impossible to guess what's going through the mind of WWE creative. So I'll plump for Phoenix. That's an optimistic guess with no real thought behind it.

On a side note, did anyone else love the ending to the Divas segment of Friday's Smackdown? I thought it was awesome and seriously my favourite moment in the entire feud. If you haven't seen it, YouTube it. It should make you more excited about the match on Sunday.

Here we have the match where it will be time for me to go microwave a frozen pizza. I don't have any desire to see them face each other a third time. I want Beth to win but have lost hope in the division until Kharma returns. Kelly wins and moves on to face Natalya only to likely defeat her too. Beth deserves the win, I just don't see it happening. The match will easily be the worst of the night.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Kelly Kelly will retain the Divas Championship.

If all things go the way i would want them too...
Beth defeats Kelly and then Beth and Natalya beat down Kelly and Eve leaving both of them stripped completely nude in the center of the ring...
A man can dream can he not?
But in all seriousness If Kelly wins again i will have lost all Faith in the "Divas Division"

Sorry to say, but I have ZERO interest in this match. The only way it would be interesting was if it was contested inside of the HIAC structure. But we all know that The Divas + HIAC = Never Gonna Happen....unless Kharma was involved, and it was inside of HIAC; then I would definitely give two shits about this match.

My prediction: Kelly Kelly - the Diva's equivalent of John Cena - retains the title.

This is one of the few things WWE is doing that I can't explain through business sense.

KK isn't that over. She might be over with 10% of the audience, but to the other 90% it's a joke. She's offensive to anyone with a brain. My girlfriend, who's been watching wrestling for about a year goes "what the fuck? Beth is having a match with a stick". They are trying to make KK look like the good person, but it's a joke.

KK has no tits (wears massive push up bras), no ass, a lot of make-up, and really obvious hair-extensions, takes shitty bumps, and is clearly listening to beth the whole match. It's hard to watch.

The ONLY thing I can think of is that Beth loses here. Natalya beats KK, Natalya gives Beth shit for losing. Then it's Beth vs Natalya because Natalya COULD be seen more as a multi-media superstar. She has much more of a heel look than Beth.

I don't think KK is getting all that much better in the ring, Beth is just getting more creative in how to base for her.

Third times a charm for Beth Pheonix? I think so. It's hard to take interest in the Diva's divsion but the WWE seems destined to get Kelly Kelly over. I've flip flopped over what I think is going on here; first I thought Beth and Natalya were being used to get Kelly Kelly over. Then, I realized it Beth and Natalya aren't going anywhere anytime soon. It seems possible Kelly Kelly could win here to continue this pointless feud but I believe Beth winning is the better choice simply because of Natalya. Natalya has been taking a back seat to Beth for far too long and she's arguably the better diva. Face turn for Natalya in the future? I could see it.

Hamler's Prediction - Beth Pheonix will win the Diva's Championship.

I am hoping and wishing that Beth walks away with the Diva's title this evening. She has yet to ever hold that title around her waist and I believe its LONG over due! This feud has been interesting and not always in a good sense. I feel that if Beth loses tonight not only does it make her look weak, which we know she sure isnt, but i believe it will be her last title shot for a LONNNNNNNNNG TIME :( So i HOPE Beth takes the title tonight, but my gut fears she wont

Please, can we just fucking get on with this? Ok, we get it, Kelly is cute, and underdog, and pulls it off and blah blah. Alright, the finish has been used to death, and all the other divas chasing the tweener champ is ten times more entertaining.

If I wasnt so sure that it would lose steam after a while, I would say let Beth win and carry the title until..Karma....came back but that is probably a bit too long to wait.

Either way, lets go ahead and move forwards with this WWE. I need to see this match another time like I need another crazy ex girlfriend.

Well Kelly is a horrible Wrestler and they are building her up like she is.Beth and Natalya have been talking how Kelly and girls like Kelly shouldn't be in Wrestling a win tonight proves that I hope Beth does win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back