• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hell In A Cell 2015 Kickoff Show: Six Man Tag Team Match

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Given that Randy Orton looks to be out injured, at least that's the rumor right now, the tag match he & Ambrose were scheduled to have against Luke Harper & Braun Strowman is off. Instead, there'll be a rematch of the six man tag match last night on Raw with Dolph Ziggler, Cesaro & Neville taking on Sheamus, Kind Barrett and Rusev.

Considering that the heels scored the win last night, the babyfaces will probably take it Sunday to even things up, possibly resulting in some sort of rubber match the following night on Raw.

If you consider the wrestling talent these 6 blokes posses and rate the match on the cards based on wrestling performance and great spots this match can blow the roof off but unfortunately it's in the Kickoff show.

So we can give a rationale to this match.

A 6 man tag where every wrestlers featured has lost the plot where they'll go next!

Cheers!!

Given that Randy Orton looks to be out injured, at least that's the rumor right now, the tag match he & Ambrose were scheduled to have against Luke Harper & Braun Strowman is off. Instead, there'll be a rematch of the six man tag match last night on Raw with Dolph Ziggler, Cesaro & Neville taking on Sheamus, Kind Barrett and Rusev.

Considering that the heels scored the win last night, the babyfaces will probably take it Sunday to even things up, possibly resulting in some sort of rubber match the following night on Raw.

I agree with your prediction. It should be a good short match to get the crowd hype for the show.

I'm split on this match, and not on the result, as it doesn't really matter who wins.

On one hand, everyone in this match is quality, so no matter which pair is in the ring, it shouldn't be boring. But, on the other, this is a pre-show match, and it might only get 5-10 minutes. A well paced 5-10 minutes? Possibly, but it hopefully isn't rushed too much.

As Prince Vee said above, all of these guys have no destination, and I wonder if this is a smaller slice of a Survivor Series match coming next month. While that would also be fine, I'd really like to see these guys break off in different directions and get some good, fresh, feuds going. But, this is the fall season, and this could just be filler (I mean, it really is filler, considering it wasn't supposed to happen).

I'd pick the faces to win on a coin flip, unless future booking comes into play.

Well I'm a bit pissed off now. I have to work that day and will miss the preshow match. Didn't really mind missing the Orton/Ambrose/Harper/Strowman match, but the 6 man I have a feeling will be better.

Didn't really feel like watching Strowman throw people around like rag dolls for 15 minutes. See that each week on RAW and not impressed yet. Anyhow will have to try and leave at least on time and maybe I can get home in time to catch some of it.

Meh, couldn't they have put together a quick 6-man #1 Contender's match instead, with the winner getting to choose which Midcard title they want to fight. It would've given an opportunity for someone to get taken out to start a feud whilst also setting up a feud for a Midcard title, Post-HiaC.

SIGH
Guess a random 6-man tag for no reason is... :( :shrug:

I honestly like the idea of a 6 man tag but not the way WWE has set up the storyline. They honestly should have went with Adam Rose in this one instead of Sheamus. WWE should have used Adam Rose at the Night of Champions pay per view or even the Raw following the pay per view. If they used Adam Rose they could've used him against Dolph Ziggler which would have developed Adam's new heel storyline(most likely going to heel). They could have set up a face turn with Rusev after being reunited with Lana but only if they stick with Lana storyline with out the stupid addition of Summer Rae. Summer Rae is now set up with Tyler Breeze which could work nice with a storyline with Cesaro but NOT John Cena.
If Breeze feuds with Cena he will undoubtedly be stuck with storyline for the next 6 months. If he feuds with Cesaro the two can actually work on good matches for 2 months instead of having Breeze be put on the shelf while Cena is out. For those who are going to say Breeze won't be on the shelf are wrong because first off if Breeze wins they want him to keep the title and second off they will underuse him to keep him "safe" for the maybe-incoming feud with Cena.
Rusev feuding with Owens is a good storyline. It will bring Rusev into the main crowd vision because it would have Rusev turn face. He would also be given more time to get acting classes because he wouldn't be on the mic as much since he reunited with Lana. Owens has the title and shouldn't be versing Ryback, it is destroying Ryback's potential because he is being outshined by Owens. Whether you want to agree with me or not I will still believe that Ryback is being overshadowed by Owens because of Owens in-ring ability. Hell, Owens pop-up powerbombed Mark Henry. Yeah Ryback can shell-shock the man but can he throw him up and catch him like Owens did, let alone can Ryback do it with full-authority like Owens did. I'd rather see Ryback verse King Barrett.
If Ryback verse King Barrett we could hopefully see King Barrett get buried. IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN. It needs to happen so that Barrett can team up with Sheamus. And after that happens we can see Neville pop back in and hopefully get a push as a tag team of the Highflying Shock. A team of Ryback and Neville entering the tag team division would sends waves through it especially if the Hardy Boys come back. The crazy tag team of Sheamus and King Barrett would just make chaos in the tag team division. By then hopefully the Hardy Boys are back and also The Usos should be back. Just imagine the types of matches those team can create and then they could send the washed up Legion of Doom wannabes.
If you liked my idea or disagree with anything please reply and quote the specific part that you disagree with. Thanks

This is a pretty good match for the kick-off show, I see the faces winning this one. I think Tyler will get involved to start his feud with Dolph. I could see Rusev turning on his team to start his face turn but I do not know when Lana is coming back. Sheamus and Wade will make a great Tag Team in the future but as far as tonight the faces win in a very good match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back