Heh

Milkyway!

Hodor!
So it seems I've finally gotten my schedule under control. Between Gals, church, wrestling, school, and homework some of you may have noticed I've lost the time for WrestleZone. Well the strings are finally tied, and I have time for one of my favorite activities again. Wrestlezone.

Glad to be back, I really hope you guys are as happy to see me as I'm happy to have time to be here.

Congrats to TM, and congrats to NSL. :) I return on the day you guys get modded. I'm your goodluck charms. :p

Gals? Milky's got bitches?

Haha, I've just been talk to a bunch of girls as of late. None of them seem to suit me as well as I would like them to. Chloe is annoying everyother day, Katy is on her period every other day, Amber has a baby, and Alyssa has a boyfriend. So yeah, Gals are kinda out the window, hence I have time.

EDIT: Tottally forgot Ale, turns out shes 13. That devilish liar.

...Who has a baby? Dude, anyone with a baby at your age...steer far, far away from them.

win-pics-archie-comics.jpg

Milkarchie.

...Who has a baby? Dude, anyone with a baby at your age...steer far, far away from them.

Lol, shes actually the only one I would date out of the bunch outside of Alyssa. Shes 17, going on 18 in less than a month now. But yeah, shes pretty flipping awesome. Her child is the coolest child ever too. But yeah, I'm not responsible enough to take care of myself, let alone a child. :lmao:

...Doesn't believe in pre-marital sex? And she has a kid as a teenager?

I'm baffled.

Lol, the "born again virgin" thing is such bullshit. There's no reset button on your hymen, sorry.

Lol, the "born again virgin" thing is such bullshit. There's no reset button on your hymen, sorry.

Unfortunately....my girlfriend was watching a medical show and apparently you can get a surgery to have it replaced.

So yes, there is a reset button. Why on earth a woman would want to is beyond me.

Yeah but it doesn't take back the penis that was already in you.

If you don't stop contradicting me I'm going to break your hymen Ty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back