• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Heel vs. Face winning style

Moonsault Madness

Dark Match Jobber
This kind of a piggy back off of what Ruthless RKO did in the Raw section, but i have been wanting to post this up for a while now and now seems perfect with the topic in people's head.

First i would like to say and disclose that this is my first thread i have created so if you don't like it or see improvement needed, etc, let me know. also if you do like it let me know.

Ok, on to the topic.

I'm really on the edge of how the E and other wrestling organizations have their Heels win. It almost seems that if you are a Heel you are going to win dirty some way, some how. Now, I know that it is a good way to turn the fans against you by winning dirty, but could you imagine a heel that won clean? I men look at Randy Orton now. He is winning definatively without being dirty, but last year and during his heel run, the only way he was winning was by having Legacy help him out. HHH is the same way. during his heel runs he was using weapons, wrestling dirty, using DX, etc. When he was a face he was straight beasting people.

Now those are just a few examples, but that can go through many eras. The Rock, Hogan with NWO, Austin, Flair, HBK w/ Diesel, and so on and so forth.

I personally would like to see more straight wins between Heels and Faces. Faces are always winning clean, if not being screwed by a dirty win by Heel. I think it would give more credibility/distain of a Heel if he won cleanly and wasn't always having to be dirty, i know that being dirty is part is part of it, but not winning that way all the time when you are a heel.

What are your thoughts and feelings?

Hey,good first thread.Iv been sitting here trying to think of the last clean heel win and i cant think of many recently.it seems that when a heel wins clean is when theryre a powerfull wrestler and the match doesnt meen to much.Like when Big Show was heel and he just punched everyone,heel guy,big power,clean win.I used to love the 'dirty' tactics win of Eddie G that fitted into his 'Lie,Cheat,Steal' gimmick but i see where your coming from as now the heels may win dirty,not many of them do it with the style and brashness of Eddie,just in a cowardly cheap way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back