HEADLINE: WZCW Magazine Discontinued; Chief Editor Quits

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
We can confirm that as of this morning, the WZCW Board of Directors decided to discontinue issues of WZCW Magazine due to a drop in sales figures. It is being reported that the money used to produce the Magazine and to pay the staff who worked on the project came "from the pockets of the directors", therefore the Magazine was operating at a loss. Financially, it was the best and possibly only decision for the company.

Following this news, WZCW Magazine's Chief Editor, Mark Lemming, was offered a new position within the company but ultimately turned it down, requesting a release from the company. After a long meeting, WZCW agreed to honour the wishes of Mark Lemming and has been officially released. We would like to wish Mark Lemming well in his future endeavours.

tumblr_m6evrd96hq1rziwwco1_500.gif

Non-Kayfabe:

I've been thinking about it for a while now and honestly, the Magazine has been an absolute chore to produce a whole bunch of stuff into the one thread right before a PPV where my attention is needed the most. Why sacrifice the time to create a trivial thread when most of the content can be produced at any time when the timing is right? I'd rather make multiple threads and get the action pumping in the WZCW.com section than having to wait for one big push in "ratings." Hell, I could hand over segments from the magazine like the "Top 10" lists to one of you guys, to vary the perception because I'd definitely want to see what you guys think are the Top Title reigns or the Top Future Endeavour Send-Offs or something.

Non-Kayfabe:

I've been thinking about it for a while now and honestly, the Magazine has been an absolute chore to produce a whole bunch of stuff into the one thread right before a PPV where my attention is needed the most. Why sacrifice the time to create a trivial thread when most of the content can be produced at any time when the timing is right? I'd rather make multiple threads and get the action pumping in the WZCW.com section than having to wait for one big push in "ratings." Hell, I could hand over segments from the magazine like the "Top 10" lists to one of you guys, to vary the perception because I'd definitely want to see what you guys think are the Top Title reigns or the Top Future Endeavour Send-Offs or something.

More threads is generally better. Why not create "WZCW Magazine" as a section and post stuff to it in a far more spread out manner? It will generally result in better participation and be more satisfying than a big blow off right before a heavily anticipated show. Just my old fogey thoughts.

So will the random separate articles start this round? Call me a nerd or too heavily invested in this stuff but the magazine was interesting to me.

I heard Mark Lemmings was killed while he was having a Crash-esque (the Cronenberg version, not the shitty one that won an Oscar) sex party when his car flipped over twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back