HBK will NOT be on RAW Tonight.

DJ Kyo

Hard Rockin'
I can confirm that HBK Shawn Michaels will not be on RAW tonight as he was on my flight back to Dallas/Fort Worth from Miami here this morning and then was headed to San Antonio on a connecting flight.

So if Triple H or Taker show up, it will be without anything from HBK.

Just thought I'd give a heads up!

I was hoping none of the 3 would show up. The ending to last night's match was a perfect way to cap off all of their in ring careers, if that is the path the WWE and those 3 are going to take. What could any of them possibly say that would top what they did last night. These are my favorites of all time, but if Vince knows what is good for the WWE he will get the focus on the full time stars of today and fast. Aside from Punk and Cena everything that was worth watching was done older stars. Its time to allow the current stars at least give a try in putting on matches the caliber of the big 3 last night.

Johnny will be the focal point tonight. Hopefully there will be some fresh fueds. 3 that I would like to see are D Bryan/Cena, Kane/Sheamus, Punk/Orton (as a heel)...
I think Daniel Bryan is on the verge of being one of the biggest stars of WWE..YES YES YES

I doubt we see any of those 3 tonight, only one I might think would show up is Taker and that only if you know who is really coming back, and they book their match for WM29.

Johnny will be the focal point tonight. Hopefully there will be some fresh fueds. 3 that I would like to see are D Bryan/Cena, Kane/Sheamus, Punk/Orton (as a heel)...
I think Daniel Bryan is on the verge of being one of the biggest stars of WWE..YES YES YES

A BOLD statement that will haunt you back years from now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back