• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HBK should be on Raw this Monday!

SickJames

Championship Contender
I know I'll get bashed for it, but I wanted to ask how everyone would book Bret's first Raw Montreal appearance in 15 years?

I would have HBK appear some how some way in a segment with Bret for the sheer history and entertainment it would undoubtedly provide via the fans more than anything. I know they made up. I'm not saying book an angle. I'd just like to see some akwardness with an HBK appearance unannounced.

What would you do with Bret? There may be You Screwed Bret chants without HBK even being there or some chant about Bret being screwed anyhow.

It would be cool to see but it wont happen. If shawn shows up its after raw goes off the air. There is really no point to it but for the fans in montreal. I would mark out for it, but then again they already buried the hatchet.

If they have not done that yet then this would be big. Other then that.....eh

I don't think so... 1st of all, he is still selling his arm injury, 2nd, Shawn & Bret put "Montreal Screwjob" to rest over 2 years ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back