• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HBK and Vince = Lovers?

Horatio Fellatio

Dark Match Jobber
I've always heard stories about Vince and HBK from the boys. I don't judge, I'm certainly no homophobe. I just like to know all the dirt about what goes on like any other wrestling fan.

In my searches of the Internets I came across this video. I LOL'ed but then it got me thinking. I think the guy/gal who made this is on to something.

You don't just kiss someone on the neck unless you're very intimate/familiar with them IMHO.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xioxdd_hbk-and-vince-come-out-of-the-closet_fun

:blush:

I heard someone say this is a quote (don't flame me or give me bad rep) "Vince is g** for men's bodies but he wont act on it" I forgot which wrestler said it but I was listening or reading to something the other day and that came up. I have heard others like the Road Warriors say stuff like this as well. Not that I really care or would judge what he's into or not it's just interesting kind of.

Shawn wasn't getting any words out during private meetings with McMahon, due to the amount of McMahon he would've been imbibing at the time.

I remember seeing an interview with Hall and Nash we're they're joking about Vince and being in his office. Hall does this hilarious Vince impersonation about Vince saying "Have I told you about my first homosexual experience?!" and they were both like uhhhh.... wtf.

Its the only explanation for his unstoppable and inevitable push, in contrary to any sort of leadership or drawing ability.

Oh no, you brought into theme Shawns drawing power! IWC going crazy in 3,2,1. :lmao:

Its just a rumor. As probably all of rumors its pretty unreliable one...

As probably all here, would rather believe in Layla- Nattie rumor. If you know what I mean. ;)

A "SHAWN IS GAY" chant broke out during a match between Shawn & Perfect from a 93 episode of Raw I watched recently, and Bobby Heenan's response on commentary was "If you only knew".

She and Nattie had a lesbian relationship allegedly.

Never heard of this rumor before but I can believe it.

DsZhj9G.gif

layla-with-a-hold-on-natalya-o.gif

layla-bodyscissors-natalya-a-s.gif

A3-xpCZCcAAdbJd.jpg

tumblr_ma5ljwKDtv1rt4wx0o1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member