• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HBK a Vince kiss ass or vice versa???

oogieboogie

Occasional Pre-Show
I came across the following from another site. I'm not hating on HBK even though I'm not a fan, I was curious after reading comments, which may or may not be true:

Shawn Michaels didn't kiss Vince's ass. Vince kissed Shawn's ass. Shawn got away with more than any superstar in history. He has admitted in shoot interviews there were times when him and Bret Hart would get into brawls backstage and he would leave the arena right before a show. No showing an event is the biggest "no-no" in wrestling. However, Shawn got away with it. Vince even asked Shawn which wrestlers he thought should stay on the roster. Hell, even on Shawn's DVD Vince said he would never let anyone else get away with those kinds of things. Vince was desperate at the time to keep what few "superstars" he had. So, he gave into them constantly.

Does anyone know if this is true? I know there were wrestlers who stated that Shawn was kissing Vince's ass. I believe LOD stated they had a funny relationship lol.

Also I have read on this forum people slating wrestlers for not wanting to lose to wrestlers.
But didn't Shawn say he didn't wanna lose to Bret after he had beat him for the title and was meant to return the favour? I've never been a HBK fan, though I was a fan of the Rockers.
I am only posting this after finding out Shawn was No 1 on the new top 50 wwe superstars list.

Oh also is it true that Kevin Nash was the lowest drawing wwe champ ever? And HBK was the second?

I did read someone providing stats for wwe ratings (dunno if they are true) where once HBK lost a title everything went up and when he won they started to fall?

Then again I don't think there has been any wrestler who has been on top who and has disagreed and refused to lose or done things they shouldn't except John Cena? LOL

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back