Have you...

Father:_Polley

Fun's my Chinese neighbour's name
bought something and then realised you already had it, it was just hidden.

I bought a CSI boxset and then found 3 that had disappeared including the 1 i bought. wasn't impressed

I bought something i already had. Forgot i had it. the thing is it was sitting on the table when i got home. i felt like a douche

I re-buy CDs all the time, becuase mine get all fucked up and scratched to shit. I dont take care of my possesions very well at all. Im like a small child

I bought the complete series of Six Feet Under while totally forgetting I already owned seasons one and two. There are only five season of that show so it was a pretty big waste. I essentially paid $90 for the box it came in.

jay jays had a sale on for three tops for $20 but i could only find 2 i really liked so i found a black one that had a guitar on it for a mate. i didnt like it at all but when i got home i found the exact same tshirt in my room.

30,000$ car sitting in the driveway..straight filthy, inside and out.

The Wife is the same way. Both our Pontiac & Monte Carlo sit in the driveway with TONS of trash inside them everywhere. I get completely annoyed with this.

She'll drive a clean car to work for a week.. after that week, the car is filled with tons of fricken fast food trash bags, and fricken opened wrappers and empty bottles everywhere.

I can't complain too awful much though, I've taken a strike against cleaning the car. I figure if she can somehow drive with trash.. sooner or later it'll annoy even her, and she'll learn her lesson. (I think she's hiding clothes-pins somewhere in the car.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back