Have YOU voted yet?!

The Dewbliners

WZ's Whedonite. Now 20% Cooler
Anybody who cares, please go to either the Reds official site, MLB's site, or use your Sprint mobile phone, and Vote VOTTO! Seriously, this guy got snubbed by the league, and deserves to be in the All-Star Game! GO!!! DO IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!

While you're at it, vote for some random AL player, too.

Thanks, Theo. Maybe more posters will accept it as more than "homerism", now that you endorse my mission.

I've been voting non-stop for Votto. Every time I get a chance I get on and cast my vote for Joey. Definitely one of my favorite non-Phillies.

True story, besides Citizens Bank Park I've been to GAB more than any other stadium.

I've been voting non-stop for Votto. Every time I get a chance I get on and cast my vote for Joey. Definitely one of my favorite non-Phillies.

True story, besides Citizens Bank Park I've been to GAB more than any other stadium.

Funnier story: Despite my close proximity to what we in the area call "The new stadium", I've not been once. However, I make it to US Bank Arena numerous times a year, to watch the Cyclones and for concerts. Which is right next door to GAB. I am fail, as a Reds fan. Then again, it might be because the 'Clones give me dollar beers, whereas the Reds won't. GAB I would have to pay eight bucks for a beer. I'd have to save three or four paychecks to afford even two innings there!

Yeah I hear ya, beer at ballgames at crazy expensive. The two times I've been at GAB they were discounted tickets. Can't remember where we sat the first game, but y'all played the Dodgers and it was like 12-2 by the 4th. We left and I was pissed as I hate leaving games early. I did get a Joe Morgan bobblehead though. And the 2nd time the tickets were 15 bucks and we sat 8 rows up in left field by the foul pole. Excellent seats. I can't wait to get out there again to catch Votto and Scotty Rolen. Votto wasn't on the team yet at this point, Josh Hamilton was there, but was hurt (upset about that).

Yeah I hear ya, beer at ballgames at crazy expensive. The two times I've been at GAB they were discounted tickets. Can't remember where we sat the first game, but y'all played the Dodgers and it was like 12-2 by the 4th. We left and I was pissed as I hate leaving games early. I did get a Joe Morgan bobblehead though. And the 2nd time the tickets were 15 bucks and we sat 8 rows up in left field by the foul pole. Excellent seats. I can't wait to get out there again to catch Votto and Scotty Rolen. Votto wasn't on the team yet at this point, Josh Hamilton was there, but was hurt (upset about that).

When wasn't Hamilton injured?!

And, any bobblehead night is epic. I used to love those at Crosley/Riverfront/Crosley.

Anybody who cares, please go to either the Reds official site, MLB's site, or use your Sprint mobile phone, and Vote VOTTO! Seriously, this guy got snubbed by the league, and deserves to be in the All-Star Game! GO!!! DO IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!
Done. Been Voting Votto on all my ballots.

While you're at it, vote for NICK SWISHER, too.
Fixed.
Funnier story: Despite my close proximity to what we in the area call "The new stadium", I've not been once. However, I make it to US Bank Arena numerous times a year, to watch the Cyclones and for concerts. Which is right next door to GAB. I am fail, as a Reds fan. Then again, it might be because the 'Clones give me dollar beers, whereas the Reds won't. GAB I would have to pay eight bucks for a beer. I'd have to save three or four paychecks to afford even two innings there!
1. Who the fuck are the Cyclones?
2. I'd love 8 bucks for a beer. The last MLB game I went to, my beer (a Bud American Ale) cost me 10 bucks (granted it was a souvenir cup, but it was only 12 ounces).

Done. Been Voting Votto on all my ballots.

Fixed.

1. Who the fuck are the Cyclones?2. I'd love 8 bucks for a beer. The last MLB game I went to, my beer (a Bud American Ale) cost me 10 bucks (granted it was a souvenir cup, but it was only 12 ounces).

The Cyclones are the local ECHL hockey franchise. They've started what I hope to be a winning season for all Cincinnati based teams this year. So far, so good.

As for the beer; I'm a raging drunk, so I'd be dropping over a hundred bucks a game.

I've sent in the max number I could voting for Votto (who deserves it) and Swisher (he's my favorite player at the moment).

The Cyclones are the local ECHL hockey franchise. They've started what I hope to be a winning season for all Cincinnati based teams this year. So far, so good.
ECHL? Is that like the Double A with the AHL being the Triple A? I'm still a bit bad with Minor League Hockey, mainly because I grew up with 3 NHL teams near me (the closest being 5 minutes away). Minor League sports in New York isn't a huge deal, Long Island doesn't even have one, just 2 single A Baseball teams.
As for the beer; I'm a raging drunk, so I'd be dropping over a hundred bucks a game.
Yeah, I only pay for 1 beer at a ballgame, because it's so damn expensive. If someone else offers to buy me one, then by all means, I'll drink it.

Señor Truth;2196323 said:
I've sent in the max number I could voting for Votto (who deserves it) and Swisher (he's my favorite player at the moment).
there is an unlimited number of votes, so KEEP VOTING FOR SWISHER (and Votto)! The Swisher race is really close between him and the evil Kevin Youklis.

I voted Delmon Young, sorry Stormtrooper. I gotta vote for my team after all. I did vote Votto though.

there is an unlimited number of votes, so KEEP VOTING FOR SWISHER (and Votto)! The Swisher race is really close between him and the evil Kevin Youklis.

Do not talk ill of my hometown boy! Actually, the AL race isn't that important to me.

On to other things, I'm glad this online campaign is working for Votto. Just about every business in town has laptops for the customers to use, just to vote for him, every local news channel is pushing it, and guys like myself are all over the net doing the same.

Votto is the obvious choice. If it was based strictly on performance this year he would be the starter. Obviously he wasn't getting past Pujols in the fan vote. I understand that, but Manuel leaving him off the team is inexcusable. Although it shouldn't come as a surprise that he picked Ryan Howard.

AL is more debatable. Hate to say it, but I think Konerko is the right choice.

I voted Delmon Young, sorry Stormtrooper. I gotta vote for my team after all. I did vote Votto though.
nothing wrong with voting for your own teams guy, especially if you feel he deserves it. Too bad he had like a 0.00001% chance, with Boston and New York in the race. We find out in 90 minutes (6:00 Eastern) apparently who won.
Do not talk ill of my hometown boy! Actually, the AL race isn't that important to me.
He's a Red Sock, I'll call him evil all I want. I respect him as a player, and if he were on any other team I would actually admire his play. He's on Boston, so he can suck my left nut.

no he can't. Voting ended at 4.

1 hour until Swish/Votto get announced as All Stars.

no he can't. Voting ended at 4.

1 hour until Konerko/Votto get announced as All Stars.

Fixed.

No, Scooter, your fix was incorrect. Wrong by a mile. SWISHER WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh yeah, and Votto won too. Shame he was actually in it, he shouldn't have needed a final vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back