Have you ever seen a Ghost?

ulimate123

Prof Ulti at work as usual....
My friend apparently 'saw' a Ghost in his house last week and is scared as hell about it. Personally I've never witnessed Ghost and don't even believe in them. But have any of you guys ever seen them? (Stats to come later :icon_razz:)

Yep. Work in hotels long enough, and you see some creepy shit...

My last job was haunted, my current job is haunted, and someone just killed themselves there last week, so it'll have someone new...

Yep. Work in hotels long enough, and you see some creepy shit...

My last job was haunted, my current job is haunted, and someone just killed themselves there last week, so it'll have someone new...

That is indeed some messed up shit, man. Why did the person in the hotel die?

That is indeed some messed up shit, man. Why did the person in the hotel die?

It was Valentine's Day, and she argued with her boyfriend. She tossed herself out of a 6th story window. Didn't die until the ambulance showed up.

I've never seen anything weird lately (exept for a shadow I seen behind me when I was looking in a mirror one day) But When I was like 3, we lived in a big house that a guy was murdered in. My Mom and Uncle said that one one day I was standing at the bottom of the steps pointing up saying "Man" and that apparently scared the shit out of both of them. They also said it would sound like there was someone coming down the same set of steps in the middle of the night, but no one was there.

I saw a ghost, got up in the middle of the night to take a piss and there he was sitting down on the edge of my tub just watching me do my business.

I was kinda shocked, then he asked if I needed a hand, so I kinda ran away. The ghost later got arrested, apparently he likes watching people urinate.. cops told me it wasn't a ghost but I know what I saw!

In all seriousness though, no I havn't, but I want to. We have a ghost in our house, I believe, we got one of those lights that you touch and the brightness goes up every time you touch it. Only at night, it will sometimes go by itself, switching the three light levels over and over, it's pretty creepy.

Or maybe it's just broken...

Hop three times like a kangaroo, Side step twice just like craps do. Three steps forward one step back, QUICK like a turtle lie on your back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back