Have you ever created uncanny likenesses of celebrity's in wrestling games?

lowandmighty

lowandmightyer
A few years ago In the past when I'd play the smackdown series games and other wrestling games that had create a wrestler modes I always seemed to end up creating pretty uncanny likenesses of celebrity's who don't really have anything to do with wrestling. My friends would almost kill themselves with laughter upon seeing them and want to choose those characters.
I've reversed it too I remember in the old game fifa 98 I had a whole team that was entirely made up of members of the nwo

Has anyone else created any celebrities that actually looked like who they were supposed to be? If so who?

From memory I've done hilariously realistic versions of: Charlie Sheen, Jack Nicholson, Rick Moranis, Bill Murray, Amy Winehouse, George Costanza from trailor park boys: Ricky, Julian, Bubbles, mr lahey and randy, David Letterman, Dennis Leary, Sigourney Weaver, John C Riley, Lleyton Hewitt, Vince Colossimo... There'd be more but that's all I can remember for now you get the Idea.

Yeah, kinda...in Wrestlemania X8 for the Gamecube, they had a killer feature in the CAW where you could draw logos and whatnot. I went to town, creating Batman, Superman, the Hulk, Spiderman and a few other superheros...but the best ones were accurate Bluntman and Chronic CAWs (Jay and Silent Bob's comic book alter egos), complete with accurate logos. I spent hours making sure each one was absolutely perfect, and for hand drawn logos, they were fantastic. Given the limited graphics capabilities of the Gamecube, they looked as close to their real life counterparts as possible.

My friend made Silent Bob in one of the SVR games. It looked exactly like him too. It was awesome he had the trench coat, long hair, hat and the glasses. The best part of was he gave him either Goldberg or Stone Cold's move set. I believe it was Goldberg's move set. He was unstoppable.

I remember making a team on Fifa 99 that was entirely made up of wrestlers. I'm pretty sure that Big Show was in goal and was massive, and Ken Shamrock and Undertaker were the strikers.

On Smackdown Here Comes The Pain, I used a Pamela Anderson poster on my wall to create an awesome likeness, probably the most realistic CAW I have ever made. Her finishers were a moonsault and the Van-Pam-Inator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back