Has anyone seen 'The Human centipede'?

Bill Lesnar

Occasional Pre-Show
I've heard great things about this flick, and am considering watching it. The plot sounds very intriguing with the whole life cycle shenanigans and evil surgeon stuff.

For anyone who has seen it...is it worth it?

Nowhere near as gross as people make it out to be. weird arse movie that pissed me off. but by all means watch it, you know, to seem cool.

Very bizarre film, disturbing if you're a bit of a gore/violence newbie. The acting from the main character is actually quite good, as is the cinematography. Bizarre film, not sure how I feel about it still.

I saw it on Netflix a few months ago. Not as gross as people made it out to be, but parts of it were still pretty disgusting.

Best line in the movie was from the Japanese dude: "Shit, I have to shit!"

The Japanese guy in the film is pretty legendary. Other than that, after a certain point it feels significantly less weird for some reason. Pretty average film aside from the concept I suppose.

EDIT: Oh right, guess he asked this question a while back.

EDIT:EDIT: No the best line is somewhere amidst all of the screaming and shouting the Japanese guy manages to splurt out 'The Japanese are exceptionally strong when backed into a corner'. Random.

Only gross part was seeing the shit stains on their underwear.

It wasn't disturbing in the slightest, just awkward...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back