Has anyone ever been on a game show?

Kermit

the Frog
You know, an actual game show like "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?", "Deal or No Deal" or etc. I've always tell myself that I am going to go online and sign up for a bunch of them, but I never seem to get around to doing it. I'm just wondering if anyone here has ever got a chance to be on one or knows someone that has? If so, could you explain the process when you are on the actual show?

For a bonus question, what game show would you be on if you could (past or present)?

I've always wanted to go on "The Price is Right". I would play the heck out of plinko!

So this current year I tried to make the college themed episode of Jeoprady and to do that they actually had regional qualifiers and all and I got through to a higher round and all as expected (my school actually had a trivia team and all) I was all scheduled to play to get on the show and the day It was was the day I was set to have surgery so that got axed pretty fast. I was trying to get on for a following tournament when I'd be in college that is.

All you have to do is watch online for opportunities answer a few questions and you should get some sort of notice. Now granted I found out due to being on a trivia team at school so they would check for everyone however that's how it worked for me.

If I could go on any however it be who wants to be a millionaire. I'd say on average I can get to the 250,000 mark consistently cause I know a ton of random shit but yah that's a nice chunk of change.

I've never been on one, but I'd love to do it sometime. I love game shows. When I still lived with my parents they had Dish and I'd watch the Game Show Network all the time.

If I could go on one it would be Wheel Of Fortune. I grew up watching it with my mom and love that show. Plus I kick ass at it.

I personally have yet to be on one but I hear it's fairly easy to get onto Price Is Right. Face time with Drew Carey anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back