[Hardcore Justice] RVD v. Magnus v. Mr. Anderson v. The Pope [BFG Series 20-Points]

Who wins?

• Rob Van Dam

• Magnus

• Mr. Anderson

• The Pope

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hardcore Justice 2012
Rob Van Dam v. Magnus
v. Mr. Anderson v. The Pope

Bound For Glory Series — Falls Count Anywhere Match

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

600ppv4.jpg

[YOUTUBE]INmS2PGyTKI[/YOUTUBE]

All discussion here.​

As much as I like to see Magnus or Pope win this, I think RVD will pick this one up. But its not a bad matchup, and could be very entertaining. If not RVD, then probably Magnus. The guy has mad potential for the main event.

RVD as he is in desperate need of a win. It is good to see Magnus and Pope get a PPV match as they really deserve the chance to shine again. Despite this RVD takes it.

Van Dam needs the points I see him or Anderson winning cant see them giving the win to Pope or Magnus so im gonna guess Anderson scores the victory here but honestly it could go either way. Pope winning would be a nice surprise though.

RVD needs the points here. I think he is going to win, but I would be happy if Magnus won it. They seem to be high on him and this would be a huge win for him.

This match has potential clusterfuck wri over it. The action will be all over the place and I have a feeling it'll be difficult to keep up with what's going on.

On a hunch, I'm going with The Pope to come out with the win here in an upset victory to earn 20 points. The Pope is in 9th place right now with only 7 points and winning 20 points here would put him in the running. If TNA wants this to look competetive, then I think Pope needs to win here. I'm not really a fan of Pope, I think the guy's pretty overrated, but I see him pulling out a surprise victory and launching himself back into being something of a relevant factor in the BFG Series.

Again, this one is a toughie. TNA have been focusing on Magnus quite a bit in the BFG series so far and he has a good number of points already, so I would say he would be the favourite in this match.

However, RVD and Anderson will be there or thereabouts come the end of the BFG series, so they could be in with a shout here too. Pope is the one I don'y hold much hope for in this match.

If TNA are serious about pushing Magnus and making him into a credible singles star, then I would give him the win here. I don't think he will be winning the BFG series- that should be either Joe or Storm (probably Storm), but to have Magnus in with a shout until the end would do wonders for him. RVD and Anderson already have the name value so they don't need the win as much as Magnus.

Winner: Magnus

I can't really make a confident call on any of the BFG Series matches. In the case of this match, I see it being a complete trainwreck. Personally, I'll be happy if anyone but RVD wins. I've never been his biggest fan. I'm personally pulling for Magnus. Dude has a ton of untapped potential and I would really love to see him be in the top two.

I'm finding this one rather difficult to predict. Let's take a look at each of the competitors, as I do for every match involving several wrestlers. Some have better odds of winning than others. The Falls Count Anywhere stipulation should make it a little more interesting as well. I doubt it will be as good as the Tables match or the Ladder match but it should be an alright match.

The Pope is NOT winning this match, not a chance. Magnus has doubtful odds as well. It really comes down to RVD and Anderson. With 20 BFG Series points being on the line, only someone who could win the series itself should be winning a match like this one. I'm torn between Anderson and RVD here.... I ended up flipping a coin and Anderson won. Either one would be a good choice to win, because unlike Magnus who is not quite there now and The Pope who is nowhere near that level, RVD and Anderson actually have a chance at winning the whole series.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Mr Anderson will win this match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back