• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Hardcore Justice] Kenny King v. Zema Ion (C) [TNA X Division Championship]

Who wins?

• Kenny King

• Zema Ion

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hardcore Justice 2012
Kenny King v. Zema Ion (C)
TNA X Division Championship

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

600ppv6a.jpg

[YOUTUBE]INmS2PGyTKI[/YOUTUBE]

All discussion here.​

New kid on the block or not, I'm not even voting objectively on this (since it's likely Ion snakes out a victory), but on who I want to actually win, and that's the guy I wanted to win the X Division title the night he debuted in TNA — K Double, Kenny King.

Him pinning Ion on iMPACT! tonight was a total teaser, and I doubt he actually comes away with the title this quickly, but I'll say this much — having him even in the picture this early is such a treat for a division that's been the Austin Aries Wrestles No One Of Importance show for the last year and a half.

I agree with It's Damn Real. I don't see Ion losing this quickly, but I would really like Kenny king to take this one. It is definitely a good sign that King is even facing the champion this soon, and I think it's only a matter of time before he holds the X Division title

Zema is winning, and I believe Dutt is the next person to get the belt.

But I wouldn't be surprised if KK when its in the next 6 months or so.

I expect Zema Ion to win this, but I will be rooting for K Double for sure. I have been very impressed with him so far, but to see him get the pinfall in the tag-match on Impact probably hints that Ion will sneak a win at the PPV....wrestling companies like to give us one result then do the opposite at the big show.

I hope King wins the belt, but even if he doesnt, his association with Aries and the fact he is in such a prominant position having just joined the company shows that there are big things in his future, and definitely an X-Division title reign very soon.

Winner- Zema Ion (but Kenny puts up a great fight, probably losing due to a cheap move)

King has really impressed me in the short amount of time he's been in TNA and I'm for sure gonna root for him in this match. I don't expect him to win though since Ion just won the title and playing hot potato is just something I usually don't want to see happen (although I might be able to make an exception in this case). Ion is probably gonna pull a dirty finish to retain the title and King will continue chasing the belt for the foreseeable future. I expect him to win the title before 2012 comes to a close.

I see Ion winning this. Next month at No Surrender Dutt gets a shot and also loses. Then at BFG we have a 3 way with King, Dutt, and Ion and one of Dutt or King comes away with the belt.

Im actullay looking forward to this match Ion has been putting on better matches latley and im digging Kenny King so far but im gonna go with Ion getting a cheap victory leading to a rematch between the two next month but mark my words Kenny King WILL be X Divison Champion come Destionation X next year unless we get someone as great as Aries in that divison before then.

Im going to like this match.... Kenny King (putting KK just reminds me of kelly kelly) has a sick finisher, good moves and he has all the momentum going into this match but like everyone said Ion cant lose this soon can he? Im going with Zema, he will dominate the division untill Kenny King wins it after a few months or Jesse comes back and gets his revenge and takes the X division title....

This is the likely opener of the evening. I'm hoping that Kenny King wins here. He should be X Division Champion because while he's not all that great, at least he has some potential, unlike the current champion. I don't like Zema Ion, he just has nothing to offer, let alone being worthy of holding a title. I'm not expecting much out of the match at all. It will open the show, a new champion will emerge, then we will have the next match. King moves on to his first title feud and Zema moves on to some boring filler feud no one cares about before being future endeavoured. I honestly am not a fan of either guy, so this is my pick for the match where I head over to the fridge for a snack unless Eric Young ends up on the card somehow.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Kenny King will win the X Division Championship.

Going with Kenny King all the way on this one. Now its possible that Zema does escape with the title. But Jesus, King needs to be featured as a viable up and comer. My main hope is that they don't have it to where Zema wins by "injuring" King.

My prediction is Kenny King. TNA is going to give him the ball like they did Austin Aries, and Kenny King is going to run with it.

Should be a good match. I find the whole Zema Ion character interesting.. just how TNA was able to get him over and somewhat relevant, when last year with his Destination X thing we probably weren't expecting him to go far. He has deserved it though, a good in ring competitor.

I wouldn't be pissed if Zema retained, he is deserving, but I just don't think he's doing anything for the X-Divison and TNA sees it, so Kenny King new X Divison Champion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back