• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Hardcore Justice] Gunner & Kid Kash v. Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez

Who wins?

• Gunner & Kid Kash

• Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hardcore Justice 2012
Gunner & Kid Kash v.
Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez

Grudge Match

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

600ppv6.jpg

[YOUTUBE]INmS2PGyTKI[/YOUTUBE]

All discussion here.​

It's Chavo's first TNA ppv so I am thinking he and Hernandez get the win here. I have always enjoyed Chavo and think he and Hernandez can be a good team that helps out TNA's tag division. Just don't see Chavo and Hernandez losing this one.

I can't see Chavo jobbing in his first PPV match. TNA have made a big deal out of this signing for some reason, and it wouldn't make sense for him to lose here. I know he won his first match on Impact, and that Kash/Gunner can't lose to Chavo/Hernandez forever, but I see nothing other than Chavo and Hernandez getting their arms raised after a Guerrero Frog Splash.

The only possible way I can see Kash/Gunner getting the win here is by a cheap shot, which I don't think will happen. Chavo will almost certainly start his TNA PPV career with a win.

Yep they definitely aren't going to have Chavo lose his first match on PPV, not after the little vignettes etc from his debut.

Really like the team of him and Hernandez, always been a pretty big fan of what Hernandez has to offer so hopefully they play a part in rebuilding the Tag Division. Before his debut I thought it would have been cool to have heel Chavo come in and boast about how great he is and have Hernandez be his bodyguard/manager/helping him screw people regularly while Chavo yapped away. Obviously can't go in that direction now, but cool to see them together anyway.

TNA has been promoting Chavo in a way that makes me highly doubt that he's gonna be losing in his first TNA PPV match so I'm calling a victory for him and Hernandez here. I am a little interested to see where his alliance with Hernandez will go. I thought Hernandez was gonna get phased out when Mexican America ended and I thought Chavo would join the X Division. It looks like TNA is looking to add another tag team to its ranks. Really curious to see where they go after Hardcore Justice. But as for the PPV, I expect them to have a strong win.

I'm sure TNA wants to make Chavo looks good in his first PPV with them. The weak side of this match is probably gonna be Gunner, but not by much. Solid tag match that will probably open the show. Chavo and Hernandez gets the win here I think.

Glad to see Chavo doing well in TNA so far. The only purpose of this match is to help Chavo get a little more momentum, which I'm sure it will. It's no secret that I never liked Hernandez.... His promos suck and nearly all of the bigger guys are so boring in their matches. I'll root for him here, partially due to him being on Chavo's team, but the other half of the reason being this.... Look who his opponents are.

Kid Kash.... and GUNNER. Seriously? How are those two even still employed by TNA? Oh, right. It's TNA. Anyways. As much as I dislike Hernandez, both of those two are way worse. I hope Chavo's team wins so that not only Chavo can get his first PPV win over in TNA but also so that Gunner and Kash get the squashing that they deserve in this match. Chavo moves on to his next feud after being victorious here, while Hernandez moves on to some random filler feud probably. I couldn't care less where either Gunner or Kash end up next. Should be an ok match if Chavo is working most of it.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Chavo and Hernandez will defeat Kid Kash and Gunner.

Interested in this tag match. Four pretty tough competitors. I think Gunner and Kash are part of aces and eights which is why they kinda got paired up on Impact recently. Anytime Kid Kash gets more time I'm happy. I love his jacked up rage filled intensity. Here is to hoping it rubs off more on Gunner. If Gunner had Kash's intensity and rage... damn.. that would be scary.

Chavo's segments actually lost viewers. Tells me people think he's a joke still from his WWE days. He did look good in the ring, but I don't like the rub he's getting so far. He needs to get taken down a peg. I'm hoping for Kash and Gunner to pull it off but I doubt they will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back