• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hard Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamwrestling

Getting Noticed By Management
Will Hard Justice be the best TNA pay-per-view of the year?

I think that Hard Justice is going to be completely insane and off the hook. Joe, Rhino, and Monty are going to tear the house down. I'm looking forward to the Runt v. Abyss match after Runt's cross body off the entrance way. Sting and Jarrett will have such a big match feel to it. LAX and Styles/Daniels will also be a great (to say the least) match. Petey Williams v. Senshi v. Jay Lethal will be...well we all know that's going to be one of the best triple threat matches of the year. The four way tag should be a good match for early in the night. Nash v. Sabin will be one of the most entertaining matches ever. I don't like the late addition of Young v. Devine with no build up whatsoever, however Eric Young is a very good wrestler. And Gail Kim is ridiculously athletic. They just can't make that match go too long. Overall I don't think it will be better than lockdown, but I do think it will be the second best of the year.

Ill tell you what.. Hard Justice is going to be great! Sting will finally have the NWA title!! Nash gets an X-D title shot!! Rhino is going to prove he is the best big man! LAX wins tag titles (which I think is good, and Konan needs to be the X-D champ for a month just to keep fresh) Lethal wins the Title and is the youngest ever!

doublej_TNA said:
Ill tell you what.. Hard Justice is going to be great! Sting will finally have the NWA title!! Nash gets an X-D title shot!! Rhino is going to prove he is the best big man! LAX wins tag titles (which I think is good, and Konan needs to be the X-D champ for a month just to keep fresh) Lethal wins the Title and is the youngest ever!

There was sooooo much wrong with those statements. Sting will be screwed over by Christian. That is very clear. Everyone on this forum can see that. I think nash will win it simply so he can face Jay Lethal in the next pay-per-view, however before they added Lethal to the match I thought for sure Sabin and Senshi would each win their match. LAX will not win the titles. TNA made it very clear that they plan on having Daniels and Styles be tag champs for a while. However LAX will win the tag titles in the future.

It should be good. I wouldn't be suprised if Rhino came out on top beating Joe and Brown...he'll pin Brown.

Sting won't win...thats obvious.

Nash? I don't know...if it were me I'd have him win then go on to face the X champion at Unbound...in the mean Time Sabin wins the X title...then Sabin beats Nash at Unbound.

I think sting should win the title and when WWE releas the Great khali TNA hires him and he fueds with sting but sting beats him.

i dont know, its obvious that cristian is gonna turn heel but i think they might have sting win but have cristian turn after the win, then you can have heel cage vs face sting for the title and JJ will take a break. They have been promoting the match as an almost loser leaves, JJ saying he might have no choice but leave and also that if he wins sting should leave. But on the otherhand they could put it off for bound for glory, its as tough call. All i can be sure of is that if JJ does win a lot of fans are gonna be very angry and it coulod hurt tna because of it.

If sting doesn't win you know it will be due to interference and Jarett and him will probably wrestle each other at bound for glory. kevin Nash will get a title shot and face sabin again when he has the title.

I have been watching TNA on tv for awhile now, I think im finally going to buy a ppv tonight, im really looking forward to some of the matches.

im not sure yet if tonight is gonna be a great ppv, im looking forward to the triple threat, sting/jarett might be ok, but everything else is just like a basic ppv, but anyways it should be a good ppv

I decided to buy the ppv tonight and about 10mins in something in the roof went on fire, and they had to use fire extinguishers to put it out so now the whole place looks foggy haha

In all my years of watching wrestling I have never seen something like this happen. It looks like they are changing the ring mat as well because they are showing the clips of everything leading up to tonight's Sting and JJ match.

WOW they evcauted the whole building, and fire marshalls have to go in to make sure it's ok for everyone to go back in.

Well apparently it's ok because the fans are getting let back in. This is crazy lol. Someone screwed up on the pyro.

It looks like the The James Gang vs. The Naturals vs. America’s Most Wanted vs. Bentley & Kazarian match had to get dropped due to that fire.

That Joe, Rhino, and Monty match was fantastic. Fans were handing them weapons to use, they went all over the place in the crowd. It really reminded me of an old ECW match. In the Abyss-Runt match, Runt got thumb tacks put into his head. So far im enjoying this ppv.

No titles have changed hand yet tonight, so im really hoping that Sting beats JJ. I agree with the people that said Christian Cage is gonna turn heel tonight. I would love to see that cause that could set up a Cage-Sting match at No Surrender next month.

Well Cage hit Sting with the guitar and JJ pined Sting and won the match. My only 2 complaints about the PPV tonight was that it ended at 10:50, they could have dropped the Gail Kim vs. Sirelda match and still had the AMV vs. The James Gang vs. The Naturals vs. Bentley & Kazarian instead. My other complaint is I wish they would show more replays during the show. Other than that I really enjoyed this PPV even with that whole fire mess that screwed it up. The Joe, Rhino, Monty match was my favorite match of the night and the Tag Title and X division title matches were both very entertaining. I think I'm definitely going to be buying their PPV's from now on.

Satans Hockey said:
Well Cage hit Sting with the guitar and JJ pined Sting and won the match. My only 2 complaints about the PPV tonight was that it ended at 10:50, they could have dropped the Gail Kim vs. Sirelda match and still had the AMV vs. The James Gang vs. The Naturals vs. Bentley & Kazarian instead. My other complaint is I wish they would show more replays during the show. Other than that I really enjoyed this PPV even with that whole fire mess that screwed it up. The Joe, Rhino, Monty match was my favorite match of the night and the Tag Title and X division title matches were both very entertaining. I think I'm definitely going to be buying their PPV's from now on.

I remember I felt exactly that way when I ordered my first TNA pay-per-view (lockdown). It's just so exciting. They completely innovate wrestling. Anyways, I liked the fact that they kept the Gail v. Sirelda match on there (despite how greuling it is to watch a women's match) since now they can have the tag team match on impact sometime between now and no surrender.

iamwrestling said:
I remember I felt exactly that way when I ordered my first TNA pay-per-view (lockdown). It's just so exciting. They completely innovate wrestling. Anyways, I liked the fact that they kept the Gail v. Sirelda match on there (despite how greuling it is to watch a women's match) since now they can have the tag team match on impact sometime between now and no surrender.

I had ordered the very first showing of TNA, the like 10 buck one they had which was the first thing they did but after WrestleMania 20 I had stopped watching wrestling all together for a few years and about a week before the last TNA ppv event I had started watching both TNA and the WWE again, and I have found my passion come back for wrestling. Im probably going to buy the TNA dvds so I can catch up on the stuff I missed.

Satans Hockey said:
I had ordered the very first showing of TNA, the like 10 buck one they had which was the first thing they did but after WrestleMania 20 I had stopped watching wrestling all together for a few years and about a week before the last TNA ppv event I had started watching both TNA and the WWE again, and I have found my passion come back for wrestling. Im probably going to buy the TNA dvds so I can catch up on the stuff I missed.

Buy lockdown. That was by far the best one this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W2RGkuf4QI&mode=related&search=

That match was great too. Watch it.

I remember when ECW's ring busted and they had to keep delaying the shows.

Wow...this was not a good thing for TNA...they need to take the show on the road

hahahaha said:
I remember when ECW's ring busted and they had to keep delaying the shows.

Wow...this was not a good thing for TNA...they need to take the show on the road

Well atleast nobody got hurt unlike the malfuntions in the WWE which has turned out to be fatal. (ex. the late great Owen Hart)

iamwrestling said:
There was sooooo much wrong with those statements. Sting will be screwed over by Christian. That is very clear. Everyone on this forum can see that. I think nash will win it simply so he can face Jay Lethal in the next pay-per-view, however before they added Lethal to the match I thought for sure Sabin and Senshi would each win their match. LAX will not win the titles. TNA made it very clear that they plan on having Daniels and Styles be tag champs for a while. However LAX will win the tag titles in the future.

What can I say you were right!

I just have a feeling that tonight Vince McMahon or D-X will say something related to the fire. I don't think they will mention TNA. I think D-X will say something like this "Were so hot we make the roof go on fire" or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back