Hard Justice - IWGP World Tag Team Championship- British Invasion (c) vs Beer Money

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
The first thing that must be noted here is that this match is technically not for the IWGP Tag Team Championships, the reason being that New Japan Pro Wrestling has refused to acknowledge the title change, due to them not booking the match or sanctioning the title change. So, therefore, Team 3D are still the real champions, but there you have it.

The match in and of itself, I think it'll be good. I like to see the Invasion get steam as a top tag title contender and since the IWGP Tag titels are pretty much TNA's secondary tag titles, this is a good way to showcase them on their rise up. I'd like to see them with TNA's titles eventually, but this is good for now. I like the combination in the Invasion, and Beer Money speak for themselves by this point. Should be a great tag match, which is always a nice feature of TNA.

It doesn't really matter at this point who gets the titles, since they won't count, but whatever, for sake of appearance in TNA alone, the Invasion is the right choice to win. I think, however, that maybe for the sake of getting a title change onto the card, TNA will give the titles to Beer Money. They won't be real champions, but whatever, it'll work. My prediction is Beer Money, my hope is the British Invasion.

First off I'm not too thrilled about having two sets of Tag Team belts in TNA to begin with(real or not). But as for this match it should be pretty good. The British Invasion/World Elite made it known this week that they plan to "take TNA over" along with the Mafia, and so far they have been doing pretty good.

And Beer Money is always a solid team, and work well together. But please tell me it's going to be Brutus & Williams as the team and not Taylor? I missed who actaully won the belts, so I pray it's not him. He is slow, akward, stiff, and worse than Batista(when he first debut).

I think TNA will want to keep the "Elite";s momentum going, so I see them winning, probably with help of the "3rd member" or Bashir.

But please tell me it's going to be Brutus & Williams as the team and not Taylor? I missed who actaully won the belts, so I pray it's not him.

Yeah, Brutus and Doug Williams are holding the belts. Reports have been surfacing lately that Rob Terry is pretty clueless about wrestling in general, so I'm going to hope TNA keeps titles away from him until he becomes more experienced (...even if the title isn't legit)

I want British Invasion to win this. Beer Money hasn't exactly been on a winning streak since losing their titles to Booker/Steiner, while the Brits have been strong since the formation of W.E. I like all the guys in this match so I'll probably enjoy it, even though there will most likely be a shitload of interference. Which is why I'm predicting Beer Money will win by DQ.

Whatever happens though, hopefully Beer Money starts picking up some steam again after the PPV.

The first thing that must be noted here is that this match is technically not for the IWGP Tag Team Championships, the reason being that New Japan Pro Wrestling has refused to acknowledge the title change, due to them not booking the match or sanctioning the title change. So, therefore, Team 3D are still the real champions, but there you have it.

Read that myself. I thought it was funny. TNA basically changing titles they don't own to further a storyline that'll end when Team 3D are stripped of the belts.

I've seen this match before, right?

Once again, I don't know why the British Invasion aren't facing 3D while Beer Money faces the Mafia. However, at least this should be pretty good. I'm a big fan of the British Invasion. Magnus is an incredible talker, one of the top 5 in TNA on the mic at the moment, no doubt. Williams has looked better as of late now that he's actually in shape. His match against Hernandez was very good on Thursday. Beer Money have proven time and time again that they are an outstanding tag team, probably the best in TNA at the moment. I'm guessing the rest of World Elite will be at ringside to give the Invasion the advantage. I think the Brits have to get the win here so they can drop the belts back the 3D in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back