• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Happy Birthday Shawn Michaels

The Idiot

Getting Noticed By Management
Turns the big 45 today.

When you sit back and look at it...what an amazing career. Happy birthday to a true icon of the sport and future hall of famer!

Happy Birthday to Shawn,

but to help you out, I'd add some discussion into your post before you get spammed!

I'm going to simply because I don't want to for helping out :)

I am very proud of the way Shawn has handled retirement. Yes, a lot of us on here want to see him come back, but props to him for keeping his word. I think he felt disrespected when Ric went on the Hogan tour, and especially when he went to TNA and wrested on NTV. I feel Shawn had too much Pride to come back simply because he wants to let Ric Flair know he honors his word, and you know it eats Flair alive.

Happy Birthday HBK my hero! Take this day to celebrate ur wonderful life and career and the accomplishments in both.

Happy Birthday to the one and only Heart-break kid, Shawn Michaels..

Always remember that his b'day is 1 day after mine...and next is HHH on the 27th..

Allow me to do a little DX crotch chop, and then my little kip up in honor of your bday. ::does the motion:: Thank you!! Do you think when they tell him its time to blow out the candles on his cake, he'll just give it a super kick and then just do the little DX chop to the mess on the floor? I'd give anything to see that. I can see it now...the cake pops up with a stripper and ::BOOM:: sweet chin music to the face. HHH is laughing in the corner as Ashley Massaro is laying unconcious, and he just does the DX chop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back