• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Happy Birthday Dave!

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
Enjoy your day you awesome dude, enjoy the first day of non-teenagehood and you better be drunk when you post next.

sweet-20th-birthday-cake-7629.jpg

I was trying to find a pic of a fit girl in a Celtic top, they don't seem to exist so here's a new bedroom

celtic-fc-duvet-cover-and-pillowcase-orderdesign-bedding.jpg

DAVE!!! One of my best e-friends on here. Thanks for all your help with the Graphics section and have a GREAT birthday!!!

I was trying to find a pic of a fit girl in a Celtic top, they don't seem to exist so here's a new bedroom

taryn-terrell-playboy-tiffany-ecw-wwe-green-lingerie.jpg

Here's Tiffany in green lingerie. It's not a Celtic top but it's at least the color of your team :D .... kind of.

Well, I tried.

Happy Birthday Dave!

easter-bunny-sexy-birthday.jpg

Thanks, guys. It's only a couple of hours in but this day is all set for carnage, so to speak. Going to the pub early tomorrow, then out for dinner. All of this will be followed by much drinking and submission to alcohol poisoning.

Cheers. fellas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back