Hall Of Fame 2007

Kane
Undertaker
Ric Flair
Chris Beniot
Ultimate Warrior (Though he refuses)
Randy Savage

I wanna know why PETE ROSE was in the Hall of Fame? He never sold out a WRESTLING event....Even tho Verne Gagne was never in WWE, I can understand his place in it seeing as he was actually IN THE BUSINESS and accomplished alot in his career...but a dude making a few Wrestlemana comedy appearances, to me, doesnt cut the mustard at all...

Owen Hart(IMO the Best wrestler never to be champ)
Jake Roberts(Pure Gold on the mic a guy who just seemed to "get" Wrestling)
Ted Diabse(one of my all time faves)
These are three I would like to see inducted this year. For the Future:
Undertaker
Steve Austin
HBK
Triple H
Ric Flair.
:wwf:

Million Dollar man (Must go in this year)
Randy Savage
Ultimate Warrior (Dont argue he was every kids hero)
Dean Malenko
Brian Pillman

forget all of you....i think IIIIIIIIIIII deserve to be in the hall of fame, despite the fact ive contributed absolutely NOTHING to the sport and have never stepped foot inside a wrestling ring...but if pete rose can get it, im sure as hell i can! :)

grungy72 said:
Million Dollar man (Must go in this year)
Randy Savage
Ultimate Warrior (Dont argue he was every kids hero)
Dean Malenko
Brian Pillman
Ultimate Warrior? Don't argue? He may have been every kids hero once but he is now a racaist homophobe. He never had any love for the business. He had no in ring talent. His promos made no sense(quote"Shall I lay down on the lawn and let them runover me with Lawnmowers") He was givien everything he beat the biggest star,for the biggest title at the biggest event in wrestling and couldn't do it due to his lack of talent . He was in the right place at the right time and Vince gave him the right direction to get over with kids. I was a huge fan of his back in the day but looking back I can see he was nothing great and does not deserve to be in the hall of fame.:wwf:

irishrennisance said:
I wanna know why PETE ROSE was in the Hall of Fame? He never sold out a WRESTLING event....Even tho Verne Gagne was never in WWE, I can understand his place in it seeing as he was actually IN THE BUSINESS and accomplished alot in his career...but a dude making a few Wrestlemana comedy appearances, to me, doesnt cut the mustard at all...
It was supposed to be a joke. Rose was never allowed in baseballs hall of fame due to a betting scandel so the fact he was in WWE's hall of fame was supposed to be amusing. It did not go down well.:wwf:

Ipswichicon said:
Ultimate Warrior? Don't argue? He may have been every kids hero once but he is now a racaist homophobe. He never had any love for the business. He had no in ring talent. His promos made no sense(quote"Shall I lay down on the lawn and let them runover me with Lawnmowers") He was givien everything he beat the biggest star,for the biggest title at the biggest event in wrestling and couldn't do it due to his lack of talent . He was in the right place at the right time and Vince gave him the right direction to get over with kids. I was a huge fan of his back in the day but looking back I can see he was nothing great and does not deserve to be in the hall of fame.:wwf:
Someone's been watching the Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior DVD....

Ultimate Warrior should be in. One of the most popular superstars of his time.

In April 2006 WWE.com had a poll for the most deserving person for the WWE Hall of Fame.....Ultimate Warrior received the most votes.

irishrennisance said:
forget all of you....i think IIIIIIIIIIII deserve to be in the hall of fame, despite the fact ive contributed absolutely NOTHING to the sport and have never stepped foot inside a wrestling ring...but if pete rose can get it, im sure as hell i can! :)

Fuck you you irish bastard

hothead25 said:
Someone's been watching the Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior DVD....

Ultimate Warrior should be in. One of the most popular superstars of his time.

In April 2006 WWE.com had a poll for the most deserving person for the WWE Hall of Fame.....Ultimate Warrior received the most votes.
Yes I have watched it and whilst I realiase it was done from a WWE point of view(if you wanted a really baised story youtube the WWE confidentel on the MSJ) the points raised were valid.I've also been to Warriors website but after reading his thoughts for a while my ears start to bleed. Also check out his UCONN speech for his views on life. Look like I said I was a big Warrior fan but he's a racasit,homophobic idiot. He was not that great,most of his matches only lasted 2 mins. I don't understand why anyone thinks this guy should be in the hall of fame based on the fact he got over once back in the day.Should we induct Luger based on the fact he was once over?The poll is intresting but trust me if I hear anything bout the Warrior I jump on it. I know alot about the guy and I'm not basing my opinons on what WWE want me to think I'm basing them on research I've done due to having way too much time on my hands.We have enough people in there on politics and the fact they were popular once for a short span of time. Anyway I confidently perdict it will never happen regardless of any poll results so I'm happy.:wwf:

I would like to see
Rick Rude
Stone Cold
Owen Hart
Razor Ramon
Sid Vicious
The Undertaker
just to name a few.

hmmmmmmm tyson tomko lol j/p terry funk or the road warriors(animal and hawk)

Ok no offence but Ultimate Warrior is mean....Truly i read an article on him on this websie and he doesnt like gay people or lesbians and he was very mean when people ask him questions about wwe he talks about people to turn it around but my choices for the hall of fame is:

Randy Savage
Owen hart
Bob Backlund

Those are all I think that are deserving because they were either champions are were a big success...

Pete Rose is in the "CELEBRITY" wing of the HOF. William Perry is in the "CELEBRITY" wing of the HOF... so shut up.

Truly i read an article on him on this websie and he doesnt like gay people or lesbians and he was very mean when people ask him questions about wwe he talks about people to turn it around

Ummmmm why does that bother you so he doesnt like gay peeople what are u gay?

Does it matter? Sit down and watch some of the Warrior's matches from any run he had in pro wrestling. They are 2 minutes long, and unless he was wrestling someone who knew what he was getting into, he couldn't go any longer. His matches over 5 minutes or so were horrendous. The hall of fame is meant to represent the best that wrestling has had to offer, which is why Roddy Piper, Hulk hogan, Eddie Guerrero, and Brett Heart are all in it. They all sustained popularity over DECADES, not a few brief hyped-up runs. They were the heroes of our childhood. That's why the Warrior is not a hall of famer.

HighflyaTNA said:
Truly i read an article on him on this websie and he doesnt like gay people or lesbians and he was very mean when people ask him questions about wwe he talks about people to turn it around

Ummmmm why does that bother you so he doesnt like gay peeople what are u gay?
ok guy.

Reeeeaal Mature.

some others which have been said...Steamboat, Rhodes, Road Warriors.

Ric Flair should retire hes toooooo old.His hair is like bleached before every match.If he retires hes garunteed to get a spot in TOF cause hes been champ what 16 times WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Also Mick Foley better get a spot or imma kill vinnie

Someone who i would love to see in the hall of fame (even tho it is kinda impossible and never going to happen) is Jeff Hardy because of the physical sacrifices he made to entertain the fans even tho he never managed to get many single titles in his career and never became a main-event wrestller

^He's been an Intercontiental Champion, European champion, Hardcore champion and a Lightheavyweight champion

Taker and Flair already got a spot in tha Hall Of Fame so stop saying their names!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back