Hairy UFC fighters

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
Probably the best way to pick a winner in a UFC match. when I started watching UFC, all I needed to know to predict a winner was who was the hairiest man in the ring. TM is a winner, and he has a beard. That same formula transfers over.

This of course does not run over for my two UFC boys, GSP and Lesnar.

This strategy works about 60% of the time I have figured, giving me a decent predicting ability (along with GSP and Lesnar). 60%? Also Guida's record (25-10). So next time you watch a UFC event, give a cheer for the man with some hair.

There is a lot of rolling around on the floor in UFC right, so I would assume that rolling around on the floor with a particularly hairy person would be far more uncomfortable that rolling around with an unhairy person. So maybe you'd be more inclined to submit.

Hey, just trying to put some weight behind this theory.

I have actually created a similar theory of who is going to win a fight based on physical appearance. For me, it is whoever has the most crappy tattoos. Most fighters have tattoos, and many of them are terrible. So I always pick the guy with the worse ones. During UFC 98, I got almost every match right based on the tatoo theory. This only works, of course, if both men have tattoos. If only one fighter has tattoos, you need to see if they're crappy, because if they are he will win. If the tattoos are good, then his chances of winning are significantly lower. If neither fighter has tattoos, I guess the TM hairyness method would work just fine.

Well my bearded buddy, that theory would work, but of course there is the obvious flaw to this logic. I have Guida that flawed my logic recently, you have Alan Belcher. Yo want a crappy tattoo? He is your man. Apparently they say it is Johnny Cash on his arm, but is it really? I suspect it is Chairman Mao on his arm, holding a guitar.

It will go down as the worst tattoo ever, and he recently lost at UFC 100.

I like the hairy theory, as it also explains why I'm such a winner. But, I usually base my predictions in mma on the same criteria I have for wrestling: The guy with the best tan always wins. Well, that is, except for a couple fighters (Brock, GSP). It's only failed me once or twice. However, you get two pale guys, and then I go the hairy criteria. If both guys are pale and hairy, that's when I look at tattoos. Hope this made sense.

Well my bearded buddy, that theory would work, but of course there is the obvious flaw to this logic. I have Guida that flawed my logic recently, you have Alan Belcher. Yo want a crappy tattoo? He is your man. Apparently they say it is Johnny Cash on his arm, but is it really? I suspect it is Chairman Mao on his arm, holding a guitar.

It will go down as the worst tattoo ever, and he recently lost at UFC 100.

That is a horrible, horrible tattoo. This one fight may be the exception to the rule. Or I could be full of shit and came up with a terrible theory. I might need to revise my idea to guy with the worst tattoos/most tribal tattoos. I think that would work better. I'm going to try out the hairiest fighter during the next event I see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back