• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Haha..check out this gem I found (Ultimate Warrrior)

The Idiot

Getting Noticed By Management
My question is...was Vince trying to change the Warrior gimmick to become more...I don't know what word to use, mortal/human/equal to his peers?

Very soft spoken here talking about his feud with the Undertaker.

And you gotta love Vince's attire! lol

It worked brilliantly. Guys like Warrior and Hogan selling the Undertaker and the fear he used to use made the Deadman into the legend he is today. Vince took his two top faces to sell the hell out of this new guy, and obviously it worked.

It's amazing to think that the Undertaker is still somewhat active but branches back that far.

I harken people's memories to the This Is My Yard DVD and how Taker revealed that the whole western Deadman gimmick that Mark has is something that Vince loved and dreamed about presenting on his programming.

I believe that would be a big reason why he gave it such a great push, it was his beloved enamor/idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back