Gutting

Planty

Pride of Manchester
So my 18th is in a month, and I had it planned that four bands would play. Two of them being my mates' bands. One of them being the band of mine that I've been in for 4 years. The last one being the band I've been in since February who were working up til our debut for my 18th.

We were just about ready to debut when suddenly last night, I get this txt from our guitarist:

"Hey man, listen it's nothing personal, but you guys can find yourselves another guitarist. I really need some time away - a lot of stuff has been going on lately and I need some time to sort it out."

So yeah, that's fucked everything up.

Not sure how to react haha. Nice little txt at 2am.

The thing is, I dunno what's fucked up in his life atm. But he must have been thinking about it beforehand. He missed last practice.

I even posted a promo video on facebook with our songs on it just last week. Waste of time that was.

He's just got with this girl who lives in Glasgow though which he claims to be in love with, two weeks ago. He works in a library 5 days a week and would only be able to see her at weekends. We practice at weekends. So I think he's basically quit to see her.

There are many upon many guitarists out there... just a matter of finding the one for the right band mould. You will get there...

well, since it is YOUR b-day... it doesnt matter if YOUR band plays. They play for you, not YOU play for you.

That's a bit fucked up. You'll enjoy your 18th enough anyway, just get plastered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back