Gus

Wrestlers Name: Gus
Wrestlers Nickname: "The Man"
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 255
Hometown: Reno, NV
Billed From: Reno, NV
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Brown, almost like a mullet, Triple H or CM Punk style
-----------Eye color: green
-----------Facial Hair: none
-----------Ring Attire: Black pants kind of like Matt Hardys ones from the week of June 1st
-----------Backstage Attire: his wrestling gear but with a t-shirt on
-----------Physical Features: a 4 inch scar from his shin down to his ankle, a baseball accident from little league
-----------Tattoos: a spade(like a card) on his right arm
Gimmick: Kind of like Bret Hart, a sort of dreams can still come true type of thing,(bending reality means to change your own destiny, be the master of your own life.)
Strength/Weakness: Ring awareness, very smart in the ring, pretty quick and agile for his size/ very cocky, seems to nip him in the bud sometimes, bad temper, springboard moves (he seems to fall a lot) broken his left wrist, it now pops often and he has slight arthritis in it.
Alignment: fan favorite, but he doesn't really care rather he is a heel or a face (like Edge or Carlito)
Trained By: Stu Hart
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
guskm1.jpg

Brief History:Started out as a backyard wrestler in the western US with his friends, decided to take it to the next level and went to Calgary to train with Stu Hart in his dungeon, worked in the indys for a few years, where he honed his craft, went to Japan where he was a former champion over there, came back to states where he signed a development deal with WWE, went to OVW where he became a 2 time OVW Heavyweight Champion, then quit OVW and went to ROH, where he became tag team champs with his friend, Kenny Cox. He has gotten tired of ROH and sees WZCW as a land of opportunity.
Title History: OVW Heavyweight Champion (2)
ROH Tag Team Champion
IWGP Heavyweight Champion
Entrance Music: "Holy Diver" by Killswitch Engage
Entrance description: Gus appears at the top of the ramp with Heidi by his side, Gus bends over and Heidi kisses him, they walk out onto the stage, stop, turn around, the lights go off, "Holy Diver" is still playing, when, over The Titantron, "Gus" appears over the titantron in pyro, which looks like
guslogothingyrk4.gif
the pyro stops, the lights turn back on, right as the guitar solo hits, Gus slides into the ring, waits for Heidi to get in, kisses her again, she leaves, Gus walks up to the ropes, and bounces on them like Matt Hardy or Edge, and then waits for his opponent.
Finishers: The Reality Bender (Stalling Suplex, but throws opponent down face first, example: Video Footage
The Smack of Reality (Senton or Swanton Bomb)
15 Most used moves: Suplex, The Reality Check (The Jeff Hardy low blow leg drop thing), Step-up Enzuiguri, Leg Drop off top rope, shoulder takedown, Boston Crab, Figure 4, Indian Deathlock, Frog Splash, power bomb, standing elbow drop, DDT, Arm Drag, Inverted Atomic Drop.

[youtube]kVgh_91AHV0[/youtube]

Sample RP: The camera is on Todd Grisham, he is blabbing on about the next PPV event in the middle of the ring, when "The Kill" hits, everyone starts cheering, and Gus walks out,
Todd: And now, introducing WZCW's newest wrestler, Gus!
Gus: Don't be afraid to...
Crowd: BEND REALITY!!!
(That was his ROH catchphrase)
T: Well it seems the fans already like you Gus
G: It seems that way, doesnt it Todd.
T: Yes, now, let's get down to business
G: Hey Todd,
T: What?
G: I though Maria was supposed to be doing my interview, because ,no offense, oh wait, offense i guess, i'd rather look at Maria than you, am I right?
(fans cheer)
T: yeah, anyway, you have won 3 independant promotion world heavyweight championships, correct?
G: Yes, 2 OVW and 1 IWGP
T: and former ROH tag team champion
G: yep, now if you're done, theres a nice looking chic 2 rows up (winks at her)
T: hey
G: What (raises fist like hes going to punch Todd)
T: AHHHH!!!
G: *laughing* wow, anyway, i came to WZCW because I was getting bored wrestling all of the indy wrestlers, and i saw WZCW as a real challenge, more so than WWE or TNA, (fans cheer and start chanting "WZCW" and "Luna-tic" which was his ROH tag team's name)
G: I think the lunatic days are over for awhile, Kenny got stuck in WWE developmental ("WZCW" Chants, and "Luna-Tic".)
G: anyway, i came here to become The WZCW Champion, and I dont care if Todd likes me, my opponents, or even you guys, but i'm glad that you do. (Fans cheer) now i'll see you guys at my debut, untill then, Don't be afraid to...
Crowd: BEND REALITY!!!
"The Kill" hits and Gus exits. ROH fans are going nuts, the other fans don't now what to think.

This is my characters manager, and girlfriend
Im making a move set, just in case you guys want to have her in a match

Wrestlers Name: Heidi
Wrestlers Nickname: Manager and Girlfriend of Gus
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110 (or whatever the divas normally weigh I dont know)
Hometown: Reno, NV
Billed From: Reno, NV
Appearance: Short, but well proportioned
-----------Hair color/length: long, and red/purpleish brown
-----------Eye color: green/brown
-----------Facial Hair: none
-----------Ring Attire: Pants like what Lita used to wear, wears either one of her shirts, or a Gus t-shirt
-----------Backstage Attire: same thing
-----------Physical Features: a burn mark on her leg from a hot heater in her house.
-----------Tattoos: none (that are visible)
Gimmick: Gus' girlfriend
Strength/Weakness: she is athletic,smart ,and knows what she's doing/she has a bad temper, takes exception to what people say, and sometimes she doesnt pay attention
Alignment: whatever Gus is
Trained By: Gus
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
heidi2co1.jpg
She is the one on the right
Brief History:Started out backyard wrestling with Gus, where she learned the love of the sport, been going out with Gus for awhile, asked him to train her and she came with him to WZCW
Title History: None

Entrance Music: "Satisfaction" by Benny Benassi (If she comes out with Gus, use Gus' music
Entrance description: She just walks down to th ring behind Gus, without him, She dances around for a little on the stage walks down to the ring, jumps in and dances some more
Finishers: Moonsault, Impaler DDT
15 Most used moves: Dragon Whip Kick, Enzuiguri, Dragon DDT, The Face Breaker (The Rey Mysterio luchadore bulldog thing),Running head scissors, running tornado DDT, jump up kick to the face, Dragonrana pin, crossbody off the top rope, leg drop off top rope, slide in between the legs double leg takedown, seated senton, hurracarana off top rope, springboard leg drop, indian deathlock
Sample RP
Gus: alright Heidi, see you later
(Gus walks away)
Heidi: hmmm, wheres my locker room?

Leon: ummm, excuse me, who are you?

H: im Heidi, Gus' girlfriend

L: oh, are you visiting?

H: im also his in-ring manager

L: oh, in that case, can i get an interview?

H: i guess

L: ok, do you think Gus will ever be The WZCW Champion?

H: its not a matter of if, but when.

L: what about you? what do you plan to do here in WZCW?

H: well, if theres ever a womens division, I will be a champion,

L: hmmm, are you friends with Kenny cox as well?

H: Yes, we're all friends from back in the day.

L: Do you think that they will be able to defeat Sincade and Ace Cannon

H:In ROH, they defeated Samoa Joe and Tomko, two of the biggest men in Wrestling history, i think they can handle Cannon and Sincade.

L:eek:k, thank you for the interview

Gus: Hey Leslie!!!

L: its Leon!!!

G: Whatever, you leave Heidi alone!!!
(Leon runs away)
G: don tworry abouth im he asks dumb questions,

H: I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.