• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Guitar Hero

Attitude

Getting Noticed By Management
Since the is the video game section I thought I would go ahead and post this topic here. I'm new to this section so if I do something wrong please let me know.

I really enjou the guitar hero games. Over the last couple of years they started having Guitar Hero for specific groups such as Guitar Hero Aerosmith, Guitar Hero Van Helen, Guitar Hero Metallica, or Guitar Hero Beatles(that might be Rockband).

However there are a couple of groups that I feel deserve their own Guitar Hero game. They are the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Bon Jovi.

Both groups have several songs that would be great for Guitar Hero. They have been represented pretty good on Guitar Hero. Bon Jovi represented a little better.

Bon Jovi has several great songs that would be great for Guitar Hero such as:

Living on a Prayer(already used)
You Give Love A Bad Name(already used)
We Weren't Born To Follow
Superman Tonight
Bullet
Have A Nice Day
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Lost Highway
You Want To Make A Memory
Everyday
It's My Life
Wanted Dead or Alive(already used)
In These Arms
Raise Your Hands

Red Hot Chili Peppers have good songs to:
Dani California
Under the Bridge
Californication
These are the ones I'm thinking of right at the top of my head. If I think of any more I'll add them.

I could go on but I think you guys are getting the idea.

So What do you think of my idea of Bon Jovi and the RHCP? What songs would you add?

If you want a different group or your own personal favorite what is it?

What Songs would you want?

Make Your own Guitar Hero with Your own favorite group?

I'm sorry but the guitar hero series needs to die. There all the same just with new songs each time.Your essentially playing the same game since day one. It would be so much easier to just make one game and release the other songs as DLC instead of pumping out the same crap year in year out. It got real old real fast.

I'm sorry but the guitar hero series needs to die. There all the same just with new songs each time.Your essentially playing the same game since day one. It would be so much easier to just make one game and release the other songs as DLC instead of pumping out the same crap year in year out. It got real old real fast.

You mean like most sports games do? Add a new roster, a few refinements and thats it year in year out? People are fine with that, why does Guitar Hero need to die?

Actually, Guitar Hero does need to die, but I have a fair reason, because Rock Band tops it in every way. Rock Band continues to innovate moreso then Guitar Hero does, despite a few complaints that the keyboard isnt that important, it is great fun to use, as well as the very refined and more difficult controllers. Most importantly the music is generally better.

But I still enjoy it, and there are still parties where the games are immensely fun, the genre certainly doesnt need to die, and if you stay by your reasoning.. Well then lets be gone with Madden, Fifa, NBA, SVR etc. etc.

Not to fanboy it up a bit more but the band games I enjoyed most were Beatles and Greenday. Even though I am not much of a Greenday fan, the game was clearly made by fans for the fans, just as The Beatles game was. They were tributes to the bands which Guitar Hero never really did with their games.

There arent many bands I would love to see a full game dedicated to, I would love to see more themed games however like 'Rocks The 80's' was.. Though only if they are more in the Rock Band style of being tributes to the theme, rather then Guitar Hero's general lack of heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back