Guess Who..

Agrex

The Canadian Sensation
I'm back. Well not really. I won't be coming back as a regular, but I will make occasional appearances kind of like X, and Jonny. I left in the first place because I was starting high school, and didn't know what to expect. I didn't want WZ to become a distraction in my studies. Now that things have calmed down, I decided to log back on. Also you guys probably won't see me on the wrestling sections as I just don't find myself so attached to it anymore. I find the WWE to be very childish. Although I still occasionally watch, I'm not the fan I used to be.

I would also like to thank a lot of you guys for all the great times I've had on these forums.. Becca, Will, Klunder, Derf, IC25, Shango, Spawn, Sam, and all the others (I'm really sorry if I forgot you, but I just typed out the first names that came to mind). Real good times.

By the way, just for Spawn.. I'm not black.

Hahaha Hows my old Tag Team partner doing? Hahaha. It's (probably) not to late for you to rejoin the e-fed if you wanna tag up again.They need tag teams, and we made a good one.

Sorry, man. I don't have the time now. But it'd be great to eventually "re-unite".

Haha as long as I'm still around. Theres Drama in the fed at the moment, I won't comment on it, you can read it all there, but long story short, either I chill out or I'm gone. So I'm chilling out.

Haha as long as I'm still around. Theres Drama in the fed at the moment, I won't comment on it, you can read it all there, but long story short, either I chill out or I'm gone. So I'm chilling out.
There is no Drama in the fed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back