• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Guess what?

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
I got hit by a car yesterday. No joke, I was riding my bike home from the library and some person sideswiped me while I was on the shoulder. It was a hit and run, the person didn't even stop. Even more fucked up at least 6 people drove by staring at me clutching my arm in pain (which is now broken right by the elbow joint.) Finally someone stopped and called 911. After that I spent 4 hours in the hospital getting X-rays taken and tetnus shots. I have an ortho appointment on monday at 1:30pm.

THAT is SWEET.

I got purposely hit by a car, about 5 times two years ago. It was for a pedestrian safety video we made LOL

No NorCal it isn't sweet. Hit and runs suck balls especially if they purposely get on the shoulder to hit you. I was practically in the grass and whoever this person decided to hit me anyways. People suck!

The last time I was hit by a car I cried. Of course, I was 4. It also wasn't a car, it was my cousins powerwheel.

yes it IS sweet...you got straight up hit by a CAR...thats badass...and you can tell everyone about it, will little damage done to you...thats a friggin sick story...

I dunno, maybe we consider different things sweet...LOL

You're right, I do have a sweet story I can tell people. What really sucks is the pain I'm in right now, The fact it took 2-4 minutes for someone to stop and help even though I was clutching my broken arm, The most sucky thing is that the person Drove off with out stopping. Other than that SWEET!

What sucks is that you can't collect, because they're not going to catch the bastard. I just had a very nice settlement from a car accident I was in last year, and all I had was a mild concussion and whiplash.

well yea your in pain NOW. but thatll go away. and you will be able to tell people you got straight up hit by a car FOREVER. story wouldve been even better if you wouldve walked yourself to the hospital. I conducted toe surgery on myself one time. One of my all time favorite stories. stop being a puss about it. LOL

AND you are about 10 kinds of lucky to get blindsided by a car and only have a broke arm to show for it. HELL yea.

well yea your in pain NOW. but thatll go away. and you will be able to tell people you got straight up hit by a car FOREVER. story wouldve been even better if you wouldve walked yourself to the hospital. I conducted toe surgery on myself one time. One of my all time favorite stories. stop being a puss about it. LOL

You like hurting yourself, don't you? Seek help.

Report it to the Police... if they dont do anything give me a call... I'll find the bastards that did it and pay them a visit.

Thank Jonny. the police came and I gave them everything a I could on the car that hit me and then ran off, but it wasn't much. (silver SUV)

I got hit by a car once. Straight on. I went up on the windshield and into the air and everything. My shoulder still clicks. I never even saw the car coming. I mean, seriously, who drives a road-colored car?!

I'm getting better at it.:) It's using the mouse that's hard. the buttons are backwards.:(

That's the exact thing that happened to me! I can't stand it backwards lol. Anyway I hope you feel better.

But does this mean you won't be able to pull an Ace (of spades), out of your sleeve (shoulder) anymore. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back