Guess the poster who repped me

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
1:

You're delusional about Rob Van Dam having a personality...rather watch my grandmother cut a promo
2:

BATISTA!!!
3:

Cena stronger in submissions than flair? c'mon dude i know your better than that
4:

Fuck Lariat. THIS TOURNAMENT IZ A JOKE!!! RIC FLAIRZ WILL WIN CUZ HE'S A LEGUND. Also, you killed him with this post.
5:

heaven thing is a great point
6:

spreading.. (rep)
7:

Really? You are getting on my ass about a sig again? Get a fucking life you tool. Just because you don't like my comments you try to attack ANYTHING. You're a worthless human being.

I gave you one of those reps up there :suspic:
It wasn't savage?? There are other posters that can't spell for shit?
I feel like number 7 is The Lariat.

Look GD. I don't want to get on your bad side, as in my opinion, your actually a funny poster at times, plus..you're rep power is like 5 million, and i've only got like..230 rep points. :/

Give me your man card. The Tooth Fairy shall not be spoken of.

Seven isn't Lariat. However, seven did PM me to tell me I don't have any friends.

Look GD. I don't want to get on your bad side, as in my opinion, your actually a funny poster at times, plus..you're rep power is like 5 million, and i've only got like..230 rep points. :/

Is Obama or Sulkinator or whatever the fuck his new name is. He red repped me for agreeing with you. :p

Reactions: gd
The Sullinator also red repped me because I said that was the poster who made the Yoshi Tatsu is The Undertaker was a better poster than him.

The Sullinator also red repped me because I said that was the poster who made the Yoshi Tatsu is The Undertaker was a better poster than him.

What did it say? "HAha, no hard feelings, haha, hahaha, but like, haha, I didn't agree with that. :)"

Oh I'd love to share some of my exciting rep stories.

First red rep at the bottom of the list, is from GD. I was still in prison back then. GD says
dfsgsfgsf

Next, is from a post I was mentioning the attitude era, giving out some storylines that could really sink into a personal effect, and really bring drama to the WWE, I mentioned things such as Edge burning Orton's house on fire, beating down a car, and raping his girlfriend. Apparently that pissed some people off. TLC nicely told me that in some red rep.
WTF! Are you fucking serious? You're a fucking idiot.

Then for the same post, D Man nicely put his opinion, and then motivated me to do much much better next time.
"Raping" his girlfriend? Are you stupid? Did you actually FORGET why you were thrown in jail in the first place?? No more of that bullshit in my sections.
Personally, this was the most insulting thing ever, and D Man needs to open up a history book, as I was put in that prison for a fucking sig I had, and making an afterwards. Plus, he claims it's HIS section, I beleive that section is modded by two other people.

I decided I'd give the devil his due, and went to a GD post. Considering he poked me through the prison bars back then, I simply red repped him for it. Unfortunetly, I think I did it twice, and I'm sorry for that, only meant for once, untill you red repped me saying

Then I guess TLC is mad that I was mad that he called me a fucking idiot, and he red repped me on a post, hold up, it was in that stupid Yoshi the next taker thread.
Is this even a serious thread? I mean...I don't think the guys gonna even last too long..surprised he made it past roster cuts this year, if there not over, he's definitely in the danger zone.

I mean, I suppose it's possible, but WWE shouldn't even re-use the Undertaker gimmick, at all. It'd basically be a slap to the face of the Deadman.

It's pretty obvious your just trollin' dude, lol.

Good ol' TL fucking C says
He's still a better poster than you.

My goal was to get some nice rep, and try to get a new start, but apparently you fucking assholes can't bury the past. I honestly just don't give a fucking shit anymore.

My goal was to get some nice rep, and try to get a new start, but apparently you fucking assholes can't bury the past. I honestly just don't give a fucking shit anymore.

(Red) The MoDoc(tor's) Office 05-14-2010 08:26 PM The Sullinator Sorry dude, nothing bad on this, but you shit on me too many times when I was locked away.

kerry7.jpg

I don't know you man or this shit about the past but it seems to me that if you really "don't give a fucking shit anymore" then you would stop posting entirely, leave the forums and post somewhere else. There's plenty of other forums out there in the internet.

I don't know you man or this shit about the past but it seems to me that if you really "don't give a fucking shit anymore" then you would stop posting entirely, leave the forums and post somewhere else. There's plenty of other forums out there in the internet.

I'm highly fucking considering it.

Oh, so Sullinator is the Obama guy from prison? Big transformation from both personalities, however neither are relevant enough for many to take you seriously, especially with the unwarranted swearing. This is coming from the heart. <3

EDIT: Was the second last one me? I think it may have been someone else but I did recently spread rep to someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back