• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Groupon's

Starkist

(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Has anyone bought from this company previously? If so, how was your experience with them, was everything smooth or a disaster?

I've bought from them multiple times bought never ever will I do it again. They sent me a defective item and will not honor the return. Fuck this piece of shit company.

I thought that was just for discount movie tickets & money off dinner\drink packages. What kind items do they sell?

They sell everything from phones to food vouchers, TV's, laptops watches. I like them but this last purchase has given me nightmares.

It's discount stuff and some is top of the line. I bought my dad a nice Bruins lamp and I'm happy with that purchase. When you purchase, make sure to research the item and price else where.

P.s if my grammar seems horriblei type strictly with an auto correcting phone.

No lol it auto corrects what I don't want to spell. Plus it doesn't help that I use the Swype thing on the phone.

Just send the items back with a strongly worded letter & sign it Tommy Lee Jones. They wont give Tommy Lee Jones no shit.

The items are really good actually. But you're right, no one fucks with Tommy Lee Jones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back