• Undertaker

• AJ Styles

• Chris Benoit

• Kurt Angle

• Eddie Guerrero

Results are only viewable after voting.

KANE-A-KNIGHT

Occasional Pre-Show
Sorry if this has been done but im intrested in finding out who people thinks is the best wrestler from 2000 to now. sorry ive not include any other wrestlers than from TNA or WWE.

your voting for who is the best all round including in ring skills, mic skills, how they work the crowd you know what i mean.

Sorry if i missed someone out but i run out of spaces and planned to put more on.

From what I followed and watched I would have to say Kurt Angle. He has awesome in ring and microphone skills, and he gets a reaction from the crowd. Not always the kind he wants, like their are those who still cheer him when he's a heel, but he never gets X-Pac heat.

I would have to say, the Greatest Superstar of the 21st century is Chris Jericho with Kurt Angle very close behind. Jericho is just my favorite of all time and Angle is my second active favorite. Both are tremendous in the ring and on the mic and both can command a crowd. I’m not saying anything any of you don’t already know.

They are the Best in the World at what they do, it’s true, it’s DAMN REAL!!

I think Kurt Angle will have this poll pretty much locked out. His career basically took off in early 2000 and has absolutely sky-rocketed, to the point where he is arguably the best professional wrestler alive today. He has it all! He's tough, strong, quick, athletic, charismatic, both an excellent babyface and heel and has probably the greatest amateur background in the history of professional wrestling.

He's a 13 time world champion (according to TNA, who include the IWGP Third Belt Championship, the PPW Heavyweight Championship, his 1996 Olympic Gold Medal, and his 1995 World Championship Gold Medal along side his 5 WWE title reigns and 4 TNA world title reigns), he's an Intercontiental champion, European Champion, Tag Team Champion, WCW Champion, a King of the Ring winner, a Grand Slam champion alongside so many amateur wrestling awards and championships.

He's also had the ability to have some of the best matches of the 21st century. His match against Chris Benoit at the 2003 Royal Rumble was simply outstanding, one of the best WWE Championship matches of the century and, of course his famous match against Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania 21, which is not only arguably the best match of the decade... but of all time.

Kurt dosen't have any peers when it comes to this in my opinion. However a close second, in terms on what he's achieved is Triple H. After basically destroying his left leg in 2001, he comes back, wins the Royal Rumble in 2002, wins the Undisputed title at WrestleMania, turns heel and has one of the best heel runs in recent memory, and has won 11 WWE world titles in this decade alone, not forgetting the two he won in 1999, which brings his tally up to 13.

AJ Styles is the best wrestler on the planet right now and has carried TNA for the better part of the decade. TNA has been a combination of bright moments and shit moments througout their existance, with a lot of shit. However, very fewof those shit moments have involved AJ (except for the Frank Trigg incident) and most of the great ones have (AJ v. Daniels v. Joe).

Despite not having great size or name value, AJ has risen to the top of TNA and been there for a long time. He is capable of having a very good match with anybody. The best example of this is a match he had with Shane Douglas this year. Douglas was pretty much overweight and useless, however AJ was able to pull a very good match out of him. When AJ actually gets opponents who don't suck, he gives us legendary moments.

Pretty much, AJ Styles is the best wrestler in the world today and arguably the best over the last decade. Without him, I'm not sure TNA would be half of what it currently is.

I voted for Kurt Angle simply because he's had the most success over the past 9 years. He's done it all and in 2 different companies. He's won titles, been involved in amazing matches, he's great on the mic and has carried TNA through some hard times. The guy was made for wrestling and is certainly the best or at least one of few who could be considered the best in the world.

I was torn between Angle, Triple H and John Cena though. All three have had the decade of their lives and have all risen to the top of Pro Wrestling. I would have voted for either Trips or Cena but I just felt like it's been Angle's decade more than theirs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back