Greatest. Thread. Ever.

I actually don't think he was trolling, nor do I question his level of intelligence. (Regardless of his grammar and spelling). I think all of us have been in his position, and I'm guessing he's a kid too (Never mind he's 21...apparently). He was probably watching Wrestlemania over at some time, and saw the hell's gate maneuver.

At that point it popped into his head that the move was banned, he got excited, and completely forgot that the match was No Holds Barred. Either that...or he's just a really desperate Triple H fan that wants Taker's streak to end.

I actually don't think he was trolling, nor do I question his level of intelligence. (Regardless of his grammar and spelling). I think all of us have been in his position, and I'm guessing he's a kid too (Never mind he's 21...apparently). He was probably watching Wrestlemania over at some time, and saw the hell's gate maneuver.

At that point it popped into his head that the move was banned, he got excited, and completely forgot that the match was No Holds Barred. Either that...or he's just a really desperate Triple H fan that wants Taker's streak to end.

And exactly who is "all of us"? I ain't ever heard of her. Sounds like a dumb broad.

It's a TV show dude, haven't you seen it? It's a sitcom...Will Smith? Tell me you heard of it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back