• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GREATEST MATCH SERIES. the undertaker

MINISTRYrising

Championship Contender
This is the first of a new series. every thread there will be another superstar in the spotlight and each time you have to decide which is there greatest match. first up is the undertaker.

for me his greatest match was......

undertaker vs shawn michaels at wrestlemania 27

at first i did not think that they would be able to top what they did a year before at wrestlemania. but some how they managed it. what made this match even better was the fact that this time it was not just shawn trying to brake the streak. but it was the undertakers undefeated streak vs shawn michaels career. it was a edge of your seat match which just went back and forth. and i truely did not know who was going to come out on top.

worthie mentions
1. undertaker vs shawn. wrestlemania 26
2. undertaker vs mick foley. hell in a cell match
3. undertaker vs triple h. wrestlemania 28
4. undertaker vs jake roberts. wrestlemania 8
5. undertaker vs hulk hogan. surviver series. for wwe title

I also don't see how HITC with Taker and Foley was great. It kind of sucked for the most part and I didn't really like it at all. Great spots I guess but overall didn't really like the match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back