• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Greatest faction ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
What in your opinion was the greatest faction ever? I'm going to be a bit controversial here and say that the only faction that 100% fully suceeded in their job as a group (i.e being a face group or a heel group) was the right to censor. Though most people are going to disagree with that I think. How about the mega factions...Corporation, the ministry, the corporate ministry, nWo, DX, the hart foundation, the nation...need I go on, could I have thoughts please.

Thanks

Hands down the nWo.

They are the reason WCW was winning the Monday night wars for so long...everything back then was solid gold.

WWF created DX to compete with WCW's nWo concept, and DX is still huge today...the best stable ever has got to be the New World Order.

I would have to say NWO or the Wolfpac from WCW they were awesome
but in the :wwf: i would hav to say Leigon of doom :headbanger:
they were pretty cool

I would love to see RTC return, but it's not going to happen :(

How about the Four Horsemen. That was a great Faction. Ric Flair was the best during the runs of the Four Horsemen.

Hmmmm... tough choice but i'll have to go with the original DX when it was just HBK,HHH,and Chyna

nwo hands down. literally changed the tide in the monday night and ratings war. were so cutting edge and different at a time when wrestling needed a fresh new image. whether u were a face or heel fan everybody loved hearing that kick ass intro music of the nwo. vince countered with dx but they couldnt compare to hall and nash who were so believable as the two biggest rebels in the industry. nwo also gave hogan an extra 5 years on a historic career.

The Greatest Faction to me was the Nation of Domination. Especially the first group with Faarooq, Crush and Savio Vega. They were the most intimidating. And it was very cool to see a Nation of Islam type of group in the :wwf: at the time. The Nation wuz truly about domination. C'mon man The Rock, Mark Henry, Godfather, Owen Hart, D'Lo Brown!!!! Besides I think the WWE gave the Rock the opportunity to be himself and the star he is today by putting him in the Nation. Also the Nation was the only strong faction to carry the :wwf: through most of 1997 before DX showed up,and 1997 wuz a tough year for the Company

Evolution: This team was just loaded with charisma with Orton, HHH, and Ric Flair. They had young with Batista (who sucks) and Orton. The present with HHH who ran the company and the legend with Ric Flair who was always THE MAN! They had tremendous in-ring working skills with Flair and HHH. They had the intercontinental division with Orton, the tag team division with Flair and Batista, and the heavyweight division with HHH. They were great heels who ran the entire show. And the way they were basically like the new four horsemen and had Flair in it made things even better. Evolution by far.

I think the greatest FAction is Evolution all of them became WWE Champion or World Heavyweight Champion,

HHH- 10 time World Champion
Ric Flair- 16 time World Champion
Batista- 2 time World Heavyweight Champion
Randy Orton- 1 time World Heavyweight Champion

The Four Horseman. They were the premier faction before factions were even cool. They saw some of the greatest wrestlers of the last twenty years shoot through their ranks and were the progenitors of the group ass-kicking. There were many factions that took it to a higher level business-wise, but they wouldn't have been able to do that gang mentality storylines without the groundwork laid by Flair and the boys.

I believe... and this is probably gonna get some people irritated... but... it IS CONSIDERED A FACTION! E.C.W., during The Alliance and WWF! fued, when Shane bought WCW from under Vince's nose... oh god... thinking about that time... I kinda dream of a repeat with TNA... that... would be awesome!

HANDS DOWN...NO QUESTION....WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT....100%....POSITIVELY....ABSOLUTELY....ABSOPOSITVILUTELY....the greatest faction of ALL TIME.....Pretty Mean Sistas...P.M.S!!! Say NO MORE....

naw...seriously....NWO...NEW NEW NEW WORLD ORDER

*:the preceding announcement has been paid for by the New World Order:*

just regards teh invasion, can anyone rember the PPV where the Hurricane fought one of the WWF guys and the WWF guy got booed everyone loved teh hurricane...I've no idea who he was facing but I have a faint memory in my head

just regards teh invasion, can anyone rember the PPV where the Hurricane fought one of the WWF guys and the WWF guy got booed everyone loved teh hurricane...I've no idea who he was facing but I have a faint memory in my head

i believe your referring to xpac. and thats the backstory of 'xpac heat'

back on subject

i know its probably gonna be redundant but the original dx .HBK,HHH,Chyna and Rick Rude (for the whole week he was in before he went to wcw) Even without rude the original Dx was a force to be reckoned with. They had the world and european champs in the rank along with the most muscular 'chick' ever as a bodyguard.

the 4 horsemen flair andersons and blanchard were the best. they innovated the current stables and they had everything promos, titles, and a$$ kickings.

theres jus to many great factions to name that were great..i mean back in the day the majority of the factions were actually really good...i liked the ministry of darkness..only cuz of the dark thing..only faction to really have that dark DARK overlook on them..nwo was crazy at one point..dx was awesome back in the day...evolution was awesome with having legends and current legends and future legends..it was awesome

so we've a big mix

ministry, nWo, DX, the four horseman and Evolution

ANd me with RTC :)

The nWo is probably the best ever and will probably never be topped. In terms of heat though I'd have to say the Corporation had them beat. I remember during their run that whenever the no chance in hell music hit the fans booed so loud you couldn't even hear the music playing. Plus they had at one point all the big names (except Austin) in the WWF. The Rock, HBK, Triple H, Ken Shamrock, Kane etc.

But the nWo is the single reason WCW won the ratings war for 84 weeks in a row.

NWO was great, but I think the Four Horsemen were better. I mean Flair, Blanchard and the Andersons. They could draw heat on a dime. This faction was dominant before factions really existed.

I would say the NwO - original version. This means Nash, Hall, Hogan and Randy Savage at MOST.

If not that, the 1986 Four Horseman obviously... I also love DX (now still for HBK and HHH not for the faction itself), especially at its prime, but I do not believe it is the best ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back