• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Great American Bash 2006 with KB

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Great American Bash 2006
Date: July 23, 2006
Attendance: 9,750
Commentators: Michael Cole, John Bradshaw Layfield

Ok…this HAS to be better than the other two. I mean it has to be. This is during that weird period where I don’t think anyone really knew what was going on in WWE. This is Smackdown only again and the main event is Rey, defending that title that Eddie won while under a mask and shorter, against King Booker in a match that I don’t think anyone really asked to see. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

Not Horrible And That's A Breath Of Fresh Air

he was the last great heel sympathizer too; Cole has the same style but it's pretty clear he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, and TNA Taz... I preferred heel Don West to how badly he phones it in now

JBL is fantastic. Great wrestler, great commentator, great person. I love the guy.

I might have this show on DVD from some bargain bin or another. Sounds like it might be worth watching on a boring night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back